Celexa and Nervousness - from FDA reports
Nervousness is found among people who take Celexa, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Nervousness with Celexa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,736 people who have side effects when taking Celexa from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
37,736 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa.
Among them, 457 people (1.21%) have Nervousness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Celexa when people have Nervousness *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 13.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 6.67 %
Gender of people who have Nervousness when taking Celexa *:
- female: 70.62 %
- male: 29.38 %
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Celexa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.9 %
- 20-29: 5.42 %
- 30-39: 12.47 %
- 40-49: 28.73 %
- 50-59: 26.02 %
- 60+: 25.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (66 people, 14.44%)
- Quit Smoking (29 people, 6.35%)
- Bipolar Disorder (24 people, 5.25%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (16 people, 3.50%)
- Hepatitis C (14 people, 3.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (88 people, 19.26%)
- Neurontin (77 people, 16.85%)
- Prilosec (64 people, 14.00%)
- Oxycontin (62 people, 13.57%)
- Lorazepam (56 people, 12.25%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (128 people, 28.01%)
- Insomnia (117 people, 25.60%)
- Headache (106 people, 23.19%)
- Tremor (100 people, 21.88%)
- Fatigue (82 people, 17.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nervousness when taking Celexa?
- Check symptoms - is nervousness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNervousness and drugs with ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNervousness and Celexa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 43,499 users)
Nervousness has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 44,967 Nervousness patients).
Browse all side effects of Celexaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with NervousnessNervousness
Could your condition cause NervousnessNervousness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I've been taking both these medications for a while now, but I recently moved and forgot my medication schedule. I was certain that I took my Topamax in morning and Celexa at night, but have been taking both at morning since the move. I dont have insurance as of now to talk to a doctor ...
User reviews to the study
celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
Hi, I've been taking celexa for more than 15 years. 7 years ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. I thought it was due to my mother having it. It may be due to the celexa. What have you done to help reverse your osteoporosis? Please help.