Celexa and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Celexa, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Celexa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,736 people who have side effects when taking Celexa from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
37,736 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa.
Among them, 2,906 people (7.7%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Celexa when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 10.45 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.4 %
- 6 - 12 months: 19.4 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.43 %
- 2 - 5 years: 23.88 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.48 %
- 10+ years: 8.96 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Celexa *:
- female: 74.46 %
- male: 25.54 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Celexa *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 0.2 %
- 10-19: 1.84 %
- 20-29: 8.2 %
- 30-39: 14.21 %
- 40-49: 24.97 %
- 50-59: 23.89 %
- 60+: 26.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (169 people, 5.82%)
- High Blood Pressure (137 people, 4.71%)
- Multiple Myeloma (133 people, 4.58%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (130 people, 4.47%)
- Metastases To Bone (126 people, 4.34%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (612 people, 21.06%)
- Neurontin (490 people, 16.86%)
- Xanax (478 people, 16.45%)
- Prilosec (440 people, 15.14%)
- Oxycontin (435 people, 14.97%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (685 people, 23.57%)
- Nausea (679 people, 23.37%)
- Injury (677 people, 23.30%)
- Weakness (646 people, 22.23%)
- Joint Pain (627 people, 21.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Celexa?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain relief by acupuncture and drugs with ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Celexa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 43,497 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,239 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all side effects of Celexaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Could your condition cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.