Home > Celexa > Pneumonia > Celexa and Pneumonia
Review: could Celexa cause Pneumonia?
We study 27,434 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 939 have Pneumonia. Find out below who they are, when they have Pneumonia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Celexa and have Pneumonia >>>
Celexa (latest outcomes from 30,661 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Pneumonia (latest reports from 762,438 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 21, 2014: 27,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa. Among them, 939 people (3.43%) have Pneumonia.
Time on Celexa when people have Pneumonia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Pneumonia when taking Celexa * :
Severity of Pneumonia when taking Celexa ** :
How people recovered from Pneumonia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (118 people, 12.57%)
- Depression (109 people, 11.61%)
- Hypertension (66 people, 7.03%)
- Multiple myeloma (60 people, 6.39%)
- Back pain (52 people, 5.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (267 people, 28.43%)
- Neurontin (232 people, 24.71%)
- Aspirin (225 people, 23.96%)
- Xanax (206 people, 21.94%)
- Zometa (187 people, 19.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia while taking Celexa?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Celexa and have Pneumonia
- group for people who take Celexa
- group for people who have Pneumonia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
Experiencing ear pressure and sounds, very uncomfortable but not often painful aside from the odd shooting pain in my left ear only.
From this study (1 week ago):
These side effects seem to flare up and then calm down, especially around my menstrual cycle.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
MY blood sugar has raised significatly after taking, celexa, lamictal and adderall. Short term memory loss, reluctant decision making, worry increase, heavy sweating,irritable.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Celexa, Pneumonia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Tiredness on citalopram and cetirizine
Extreme tiredness......sleep more sleep and slight confusion when I wake...like a zombie mode switched on inside my head ...all I can do is yawn and sleep not good when your a busy mum
More reviews for: Celexa, Pneumonia
On eHealthMe, Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Celexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Celexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 seconds ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (28 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Ear Infection Outer Ear Acute
- Childrens Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Carcinoid Tumour Of The Small Bowel
- Cardene In 5 0 Dextrose In Plastic Container
- European Bilberry