Home > Celexa > Sexual dysfunction > Celexa and Sexual dysfunction
Review: could Celexa cause Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 27,434 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 262 have Sexual dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Celexa and have Sexual dysfunction >>>
Celexa (latest outcomes from 30,674 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Sexual dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity) (latest reports from 130,114 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 27,434 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa. Among them, 262 people (0.96%) have Sexual Dysfunction.
Time on Celexa when people have Sexual dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sexual dysfunction||7.14%||14.29%||21.43%||17.86%||25.00%||10.71%||3.57% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Celexa * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.41%||0.82%||5.33%||19.67%||38.93%||27.87%||6.97% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction when taking Celexa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||50.00%||37.50%||12.50% |
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (61 people, 23.28%)
- Depression (39 people, 14.89%)
- Anxiety (22 people, 8.40%)
- Sleep disorder (19 people, 7.25%)
- Multiple myeloma (15 people, 5.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (76 people, 29.01%)
- Aspirin (58 people, 22.14%)
- Viagra (55 people, 20.99%)
- Lipitor (54 people, 20.61%)
- Paxil (51 people, 19.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction while taking Celexa?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Celexa and have Sexual Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Celexa
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Celexa, Sexual dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
More reviews for: Celexa, Sexual dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Celexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Celexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Demulen 1/35-28, Vivitrol, Clonidine, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Celexa for a patient with Birth Control, Drug Addiction, Anxiety Disorder, Night Terror, Depression. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Risperdal for a patient with Depression, Schizophrenia. The patient has Akathisia, Sexual Dysfunction, Pathological Gambling, Weight Gain, Sedation
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lamotrigine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression Nos, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Headaches, Muscle Fatigue, Impotence
More related studies for: Celexa, Sexual dysfunction
Recent Celexa related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Celexa, Sexual dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (7 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (45 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/35 21
- Decreased Appetite
- Diabetes Mellitus