Home > Celexa > Shoulder pain > Celexa and Shoulder pain
Review: could Celexa cause Shoulder pain?
We study 27,434 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Shoulder pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Shoulder pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Celexa and have Shoulder pain >>>
Celexa (latest outcomes from 30,674 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Shoulder pain (latest reports from 10,895 patients) has been reported by people with arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 27,434 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa. Among them, 20 people (0.07%) have Shoulder Pain.
Time on Celexa when people have Shoulder pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Shoulder pain when taking Celexa * :
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||19.05%||47.62% |
Severity of Shoulder pain when taking Celexa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Shoulder pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (9 people, 45.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (4 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 10.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (11 people, 55.00%)
- Vioxx (8 people, 40.00%)
- Oxycodone hcl (8 people, 40.00%)
- Albuterol (7 people, 35.00%)
- Levaquin (6 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Shoulder Pain while taking Celexa?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Celexa and have Shoulder Pain
- support group for people who take Celexa
- support group for people who have Shoulder Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Have been experiencing SEVERE knee/hip pain.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Celexa, Shoulder pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Celexa, Shoulder pain
On eHealthMe, Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Celexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Celexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (47 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- L Glutathione
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Tuberculosis Reactivated