Home > Celexa > Shoulder pain > Celexa and Shoulder pain
Review: could Celexa cause Shoulder pain?
We study 27,434 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Shoulder pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Shoulder pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Celexa and have Shoulder pain >>>
Celexa (latest outcomes from 30,661 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Shoulder pain (latest reports from 10,883 patients) has been reported by people with arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 27,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa. Among them, 20 people (0.07%) have Shoulder Pain.
Time on Celexa when people have Shoulder pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Shoulder pain when taking Celexa * :
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||19.05%||47.62% |
Severity of Shoulder pain when taking Celexa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Shoulder pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (9 people, 45.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (4 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 10.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (11 people, 55.00%)
- Vioxx (8 people, 40.00%)
- Oxycodone hcl (8 people, 40.00%)
- Albuterol (7 people, 35.00%)
- Levaquin (6 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Shoulder Pain while taking Celexa?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Celexa and have Shoulder Pain
- group for people who take Celexa
- group for people who have Shoulder Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Have been experiencing SEVERE knee/hip pain.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Celexa, Shoulder pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
More reviews for: Celexa, Shoulder pain
On eHealthMe, Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Celexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Celexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Amlodipine, Metformin, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Simvastatin for a 74-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol (30 minutes ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 56-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety (58 minutes ago)
- Testosterone, Escitalopram, Iodine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Liothyronine Sodium, Lisinopril for a 46-year old woman who has Hormone Level Abnormal, Depression, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Remicade and Cytotoxic Chemotherapy
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Anaphylactic Reaction
- Suicide Attempt
- Cytotec and Mvp
Recent user comments
- "Looking to see if this drug is causing gastritis, con ... " (60 minutes ago)
- "I started having rectal bleeding/hemmroids about 2 mo ... " (1 hour ago)
- "after 15 month i have postmenopausal bleeding i just ... " (4 hours ago)
- Android F
- Shock Lung