Celexa and Shoulder pain - from FDA reports
Shoulder pain is found among people who take Celexa, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Shoulder pain with Celexa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,736 people who have side effects when taking Celexa from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
37,736 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa.
Among them, 19 people (0.05%) have Shoulder pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Shoulder pain when taking Celexa *:
- female: 78.95 %
- male: 21.05 %
Age of people who have Shoulder pain when taking Celexa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 31.58 %
- 50-59: 15.79 %
- 60+: 52.63 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (9 people, 47.37%)
- Osteoarthritis (3 people, 15.79%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 10.53%)
- Hepatitis C (2 people, 10.53%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (2 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (11 people, 57.89%)
- Vioxx (7 people, 36.84%)
- Albuterol (7 people, 36.84%)
- Levaquin (6 people, 31.58%)
- Ativan (6 people, 31.58%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (13 people, 68.42%)
- Joint Pain (12 people, 63.16%)
- Chest Pain (12 people, 63.16%)
- Back Pain (12 people, 63.16%)
- Oedema Peripheral (11 people, 57.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Shoulder pain when taking Celexa?
- Check symptoms - is shoulder pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsShoulder pain and drugs with ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeShoulder pain and Celexa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 43,497 users)
Shoulder pain has been reported by people with arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 2,626 Shoulder pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Celexaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Shoulder painShoulder pain
Could your condition cause Shoulder painShoulder pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
User reviews to the study
celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
I had first shot in my right arm and within one month had serious pain in bones, joints, hips, back, shoulders, hands ,wrists and in muscles. Suffered a rotator cuff tear in right shoulder. Pain sort of feels like my bones are hot. increase swelling in joints in hands. I really hurt!!!! I will ...