Review: could Celexa cause Urine amphetamine positive?
Summary: Urine amphetamine positive is reported only by a few people who take Celexa.
We study 27,519 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Urine amphetamine positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Urine amphetamine positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Celexa and have Urine amphetamine positive >>>
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 30,759 Celexa users)
Urine amphetamine positive
Urine amphetamine positive has been reported by people with indigestion, depression, schizophrenia, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 147 Urine amphetamine positive patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 27,519 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Urine Amphetamine Positive.
Time on Celexa when people have Urine amphetamine positive * :
Age of people who have Urine amphetamine positive when taking Celexa * :
|Urine amphetamine positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Urine amphetamine positive when taking Celexa ** :
How people recovered from Urine amphetamine positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Norco (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pravastatin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 33.33%)
- Proair hfa (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of celexa and urine amphetamine positive on
Do you have Urine Amphetamine Positive while taking Celexa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Celexa and have Urine Amphetamine Positive
- support group for people who take Celexa
- support group for people who have Urine Amphetamine Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Celexa for a 42-year old woman with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Clonazepam, Valproic Acid for a 33-year old man with Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Impaired Memory, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Clonazepam, Alesse, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 26-year old woman with Pericoronitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Major Depression. The patient has Swollen Lymph Nodes, Fever, Swallowing Difficulty, Pericoronitis, Swelling Face
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a 53-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Repeated Nightmares (repeated bad dreams)
Recent Celexa related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Buspar, Celexa, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Celexa for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Celexa, Cymbalta for a 88-year old woman who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.