Celexa and Urine amphetamine positive - from FDA reports
Urine amphetamine positive is reported only by a few people who take Celexa. We study 37,736 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA. Among them, 3 have Urine amphetamine positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Urine amphetamine positive and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
37,736 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Urine amphetamine positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urine amphetamine positive when taking Celexa *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Urine amphetamine positive when taking Celexa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizoaffective Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (1 person, 33.33%)
- Wellbutrin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Proair Hfa (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lisinopril (1 person, 33.33%)
- Depakote (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Respiratory Rate Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Heart Rate Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Drug Screen False Positive (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Urine amphetamine positive when taking Celexa?
- Check symptoms - is urine amphetamine positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUrine amphetamine positive and drugs with ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUrine amphetamine positive and Celexa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 43,497 users)
Urine amphetamine positive
Urine amphetamine positive has been reported by people with indigestion, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, schizophrenia (latest reports from 237 Urine amphetamine positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Celexaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Urine amphetamine positiveUrine amphetamine positive
Could your condition cause Urine amphetamine positiveUrine amphetamine positive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
User reviews to the study
celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
Hi, I've been taking celexa for more than 15 years. 7 years ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. I thought it was due to my mother having it. It may be due to the celexa. What have you done to help reverse your osteoporosis? Please help.