Home > Cellcept > G-tube insertion > Cellcept and G-tube insertion
Review: could Cellcept cause G-tube insertion (Feeding tube insertion - gastrostomy)?
We study 15,520 people who have side effects while taking Cellcept from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have G-tube insertion. Find out below who they are, when they have G-tube insertion and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cellcept and have G-tube insertion >>>
Cellcept (latest outcomes from 15,791 users) has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in kidney transplant.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 15,520 people reported to have side effects when taking Cellcept. Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have G-tube Insertion.
Time on Cellcept when people have G-tube insertion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|G-tube insertion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have G-tube insertion when taking Cellcept * :
|G-tube insertion||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have G-tube insertion when taking Cellcept * :
|G-tube insertion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of G-tube insertion when taking Cellcept ** :
How people recovered from G-tube insertion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Lung transplant (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prograf (3 people, 100.00%)
- Rapamune (3 people, 100.00%)
- Neoral (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have G-tube Insertion while taking Cellcept?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cellcept and have G-tube Insertion
- support group for people who take Cellcept
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Headache, Fever, Swollen Fingers, Joint Pain, Muscle Tightness And Pain, and takes Zyvox, Cellcept)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Is it okay for a liver transplant patient to use the plexus products?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Liver Transplant, and takes Prograf, Cellcept, Prednisone)
Post liver transplant, on Cellcept, Prograf, Prednisone (+more some hormone meds) Really needing help losing weight and wanting to try Plexus. I have heard of other transplant patients using it but none have been liver transplants.
- Can chondromalacia[runners knee] be caused by any drugs used for myasthenia gravis?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Knees Hurt Going Up-down Steps, and takes Cellcept)
Wondering if any drugs for Myasthenia Gravis can cause the beginning of arthritis?
- How long before i might see improvement on cellcept for dermatomyositis?and, what are the long term effects of low dose prednisone?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Dermatomyositis, and takes Alendronate Sodium, Prednisone, Omeprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cellcept)
Tried methotrexate injections for 15 weeks--not effective off that now. Had 2 infusions of IVIG--had to stop b/c of aseptic meningitis. Just starting cellcept. Also tried Cymbalta for muscle pain--not effective and off that now.
Prednisone is effective (on 7.5 mg), but I know that it's not a long ...
- Causes of polyuria post renal transplantation (living donor)
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Persistent Post Renal Transplant Polyuria (8l/day), and takes Cellcept, Medrol, Prograf)
Persistent polyuria 3 weeks after renal transplantation from living don or. O
Pre-transplant urine output of 2,5l/day, no dialysis performed prior to operation.
Receiver: male, age 28, 190cm/85kg
Donor: female, age 31, 175cm/65kg
More questions for: Cellcept, G-tube insertion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Low platelet blood count
(Posted by a 15 year old boy who has Transplant - Kidney, Low Platelet Blood Count, and takes Prograf, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Prednisone)
Kidney transplant had been performed 10 years ago.Mycophenolate mofetil was introduced 5 years ago to replace azathioprine.It has caused various undesirable side effects like severe diarrhea,nausea,nose and gum bleeding and low platelet count.Most of them were reduced as soon as the dose decreased e ...
More reviews for: Cellcept, G-tube insertion
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Omeprazole, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Cellcept, Prednisone for a patient with Blood Thinner, Stomach Pain, Liver Transplant Rejection. The patient has Swollen Skin Puffiness Around Eyes
Comments: I did not have the swelling until 3 months after liver transplant
- A study of drug interactions between Cellcept, Prograf for a patient with Transplant - Kidney. The patient has Fatigue, Chest Ct, Rapid Heart Beat
Comments: Just wondering if after so many years my heart is effected by this medication.
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Cellcept for a patient with Autoimmune Hepatitis. The patient has Pain - Leg
Comments: I have developed sever leg pain on my left leg over the pass three weeks. the pain is there all the time. I am wondering if I can have a possible blood clot due to medication.
- A study of drug interactions between Entecavir, Oxycodone, Bi-sifrol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Tacrolimus for a patient with Hepatitis B, Restless Leg Syndrome, Transplant Rejection. The patient has Rash
Comments: Dry, red, bumpy rash. Mostly on face, neck and upper body.
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a patient with Transplant - Kidney. The patient has Progeria (prematurely old)
Comments: I am on cellcept and prograf for a kidney transplant. I have taken this medication for 14 years. Over the last year I have had problems with peripheral neuropy.
More related studies for: Cellcept, G-tube insertion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chronic Depression and Muscle Atrophy
- Mania and Muscle Atrophy
- Muscle Atrophy and Lisinopril
- Muscle Atrophy and High Blood Cholesterol
- Muscle Atrophy and Simvastatin
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (9 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (12 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (14 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (4 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (23 hours ago)
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. Th ... (23 hours ago)