Home > Cellcept > Infertility > Cellcept and Infertility
Review: could Cellcept cause Infertility?
We study 15,520 people who have side effects while taking Cellcept from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Infertility. Find out below who they are, when they have Infertility and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cellcept and have Infertility >>>
Cellcept (latest outcomes from 15,791 users) has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in kidney transplant.
Infertility (latest reports from 3,949 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, acne, wegener's granulomatosis, epilepsy.
On Nov, 14, 2014: 15,520 people reported to have side effects when taking Cellcept. Among them, 4 people (0.03%) have Infertility.
Time on Cellcept when people have Infertility * :
Gender of people who have Infertility when taking Cellcept * :
Age of people who have Infertility when taking Cellcept * :
Severity of Infertility when taking Cellcept ** :
How people recovered from Infertility ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prograf (1 people, 25.00%)
- Rapamycin (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Infertility while taking Cellcept?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cellcept and have Infertility
- support group for people who take Cellcept
- support group for people who have Infertility
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Headache, Fever, Swollen Fingers, Joint Pain, Muscle Tightness And Pain, and takes Zyvox, Cellcept)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Is it okay for a liver transplant patient to use the plexus products?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Liver Transplant, and takes Prograf, Cellcept, Prednisone)
Post liver transplant, on Cellcept, Prograf, Prednisone (+more some hormone meds) Really needing help losing weight and wanting to try Plexus. I have heard of other transplant patients using it but none have been liver transplants.
- Can chondromalacia[runners knee] be caused by any drugs used for myasthenia gravis?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Knees Hurt Going Up-down Steps, and takes Cellcept)
Wondering if any drugs for Myasthenia Gravis can cause the beginning of arthritis?
- How long before i might see improvement on cellcept for dermatomyositis?and, what are the long term effects of low dose prednisone?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Dermatomyositis, and takes Alendronate Sodium, Prednisone, Omeprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cellcept)
Tried methotrexate injections for 15 weeks--not effective off that now. Had 2 infusions of IVIG--had to stop b/c of aseptic meningitis. Just starting cellcept. Also tried Cymbalta for muscle pain--not effective and off that now.
Prednisone is effective (on 7.5 mg), but I know that it's not a long ...
- Causes of polyuria post renal transplantation (living donor)
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Persistent Post Renal Transplant Polyuria (8l/day), and takes Cellcept, Medrol, Prograf)
Persistent polyuria 3 weeks after renal transplantation from living don or. O
Pre-transplant urine output of 2,5l/day, no dialysis performed prior to operation.
Receiver: male, age 28, 190cm/85kg
Donor: female, age 31, 175cm/65kg
More questions for: Cellcept, Infertility
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Olfactory issues due to metformin use
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Infertility, and takes Metformin)
I've found that the metformin does not smell especially bad, but when I first started taking it, I could smell something horrible - to the point where I pulled apart my cupboards and fridge, fully expecting to find some maggot-riddled rotting meat. Eventually I realized I was smelling normal smel ...
- Low platelet blood count
(Posted by a 15 year old boy who has Transplant - Kidney, Low Platelet Blood Count, and takes Prograf, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Prednisone)
Kidney transplant had been performed 10 years ago.Mycophenolate mofetil was introduced 5 years ago to replace azathioprine.It has caused various undesirable side effects like severe diarrhea,nausea,nose and gum bleeding and low platelet count.Most of them were reduced as soon as the dose decreased e ...
More reviews for: Cellcept, Infertility
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Baby Aspirin, Plaquenil, Lisinopril, Cellcept for a patient with Pre-medication, Lupus, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Nausea, Dysphagia
Comments: Was diagnosed with SLE and Lupus Nephritis Dec 2012, I was on prednisone for 9 months, completely off a month ago. Cellcept since Dec 2012, lisinopril and plaquenil since around feb 2013.
Started getting difficulty swallowing and nausea that comes and goes (not necessarily at the same time) abou ...
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a patient with Treatment Failure. The patient has
Comments: I have had renal problem for about 9 months which basically was Hematuria with swollen feet and lower parts of legs, besides discharge of protein thru the urine. Pictures taken thru the renal passage showed that everything up to the bladder was clear. Various tests also showed that the blood coming ...
More related studies for: Cellcept, Infertility
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (20 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)