Home > Centrum > Increased appetite > Centrum and Increased appetite
Review: could Centrum cause Increased appetite (Appetite - increased)?
We study 8,783 people who have side effects while taking Centrum from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Increased appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Increased appetite and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Centrum and have Increased appetite >>>
Centrum (latest outcomes from 9,059 users) has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation.
Increased appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires) (latest reports from 59,538 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 8,780 people reported to have side effects when taking Centrum. Among them, 28 people (0.32%) have Increased Appetite.
Time on Centrum when people have Increased appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Increased appetite||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Increased appetite when taking Centrum * :
|Increased appetite||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Increased appetite when taking Centrum * :
|Increased appetite||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||0.00%||11.54%||19.23%||61.54% |
Severity of Increased appetite when taking Centrum ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Increased appetite||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Increased appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Increased appetite||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5 people, 17.86%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 14.29%)
- Osteopenia (4 people, 14.29%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 14.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Centrum silver (16 people, 57.14%)
- Tricor (8 people, 28.57%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 25.00%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 21.43%)
- Albuterol (5 people, 17.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Increased Appetite while taking Centrum?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Centrum and have Increased Appetite
- group for people who take Centrum
- group for people who have Increased Appetite
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Tired feeling, mood change, dizziness, increased appetite. Severe skin itching and irritation. Blister rash
From this study (13 months ago):
From this study (4 years ago):
purity12lover1 on Oct, 18, 2010:
A family friend recommended Purity 12’s moisturizer during one of our girl talks. She let me try their products for free because her mom would buy it for them, it’s her business. After using it for a couple of weeks, I just had to get rid of other brands because the results were unbelievable! Her mom suggested that my mother also do business with Purity 12 and that she try their products too. I really love how everything turned out for us because we’re both earning extra money and getting enjoying all the products! You can look at their products, Learn More. http://if1s.com?117
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Centrum, Increased appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Down syndrome son put on high dose of vitamen d and z-pak reactions below
every time i give my son his dose once a week he flipped into a seizure...and has diarrhea for three days accompanied by a yeast rash i told his GI and they disregard it so i took him off that high dose and went to the recommended dose of 2000iu from the institute of medicine so far so good. he was ...
More reviews for: Centrum, Increased appetite
On eHealthMe, Centrum (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e) is often used for vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions Centrum is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Centrum used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (4 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (31 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Penile Curvature
- Potassium Citrate Corepharma 10meq
- Binge Eating