Review: could Cephalexin cause Sore throat?
Summary: there is no Sore throat reported by people who take Cephalexin yet.
We study 7,334 people who have side effects while taking Cephalexin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sore throat and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cephalexin and have Sore throat >>>
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from 8,074 Cephalexin users)
Sore throat (pain or irritation of the throat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, asthma, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 3,426 Sore throat patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 7,330 people reported to have side effects when taking Cephalexin. Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Sore Throat.
Time on Cephalexin when people have Sore throat * :
Gender of people who have Sore throat when taking Cephalexin * :
|Sore throat||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Sore throat when taking Cephalexin * :
|Sore throat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sore throat when taking Cephalexin ** :
How people recovered from Sore throat ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prevacid (1 people, 33.33%)
- M.v.i. (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vancenase (1 people, 33.33%)
- Zaroxolyn (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ultram (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Sore Throat while taking Cephalexin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cephalexin
- support group for people who have Sore Throat
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a 41-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Photosensitivity Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Bisoprolol Fumarate, Cephalexin, Gliclazide, Glucophage for a 61-year old man with Cardiac Disorder, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Eosinophilia
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Cephalexin for a 26-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Eczema Nummular.
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Cephalexin for a 57-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Abscess
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Simponi for a 56-year old man with Back Disorder, Psoriatic Arthropathy. The patient has Diabetes, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Upper-airway Cough Syndrome, Sore Throat
Recent Cephalexin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.