Home > Cephalexin > Vaginitis > Cephalexin and Vaginitis
Review: could Cephalexin cause Vaginitis?
We study 7,314 people who have side effects while taking Cephalexin from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Vaginitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cephalexin and have Vaginitis >>>
Cephalexin (latest outcomes from 8,052 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
Vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina) (latest reports from 3,724 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, pain, depression, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 7,314 people reported to have side effects when taking Cephalexin. Among them, 4 people (0.05%) have Vaginitis.
Time on Cephalexin when people have Vaginitis * :
Gender of people who have Vaginitis when taking Cephalexin * :
Age of people who have Vaginitis when taking Cephalexin * :
Severity of Vaginitis when taking Cephalexin ** :
How people recovered from Vaginitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Contraception (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (3 people, 75.00%)
- Oxycontin (3 people, 75.00%)
- Risperdal (2 people, 50.00%)
- Tegretol (2 people, 50.00%)
- Vicodin (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginitis while taking Cephalexin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cephalexin and have Vaginitis
- support group for people who take Cephalexin
- support group for people who have Vaginitis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take nyquil if i'm on cephalexin
I"ve had a sore throat for 8 days, I'm taking cephalexin for an ear infection. My question is "can I take Nyquil for my throat when I' on cephalexin?"
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
More questions for: Cephalexin, Vaginitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Achilles tendon tear
At the end of my 10 day treatment time on Cephalexin 500 mg, I experience diarrhea, so I took acidophilus three times a day, and it went away. I also woke up with a Achilles ligament tear, with a bulge in the tendon, not a rupture. No changes in my daily routine, in regards to exercise, just swimm ...
- Cephalexin 500 mg caused allergic reaction
I developed a rash that quickly turned to painful, itchy blistering after taking cephalexin 500mg capsules for only 2 days (the prescription was for 10 days). The rash was on my hands, legs, back, & arms. I was sent by my doctor to the hospital emergency room. diagnosed as an allergic reaction to c ...
More reviews for: Cephalexin, Vaginitis
On eHealthMe, Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Cephalexin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cephalexin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cephalexin, Vaginitis
Recent Cephalexin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cephalexin, Vaginitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (53 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Facial Tics
- Respiratory Failure (excl Neonatal)
- Respiratory Failure Excl Neonatal