Review: could Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy cause High blood pressure?
Summary: High blood pressure is found among people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication 5-hydroxytryptophan, and have Allergic rhinitis.
We study 203 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have High blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and have High blood pressure >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy
Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 427 Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy users)
High blood pressure
High blood pressure has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 329,841 High blood pressure patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 203 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy. Among them, 6 people (2.96%) have High Blood Pressure.
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy when people have High blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood pressure||16.67%||33.33%||16.67%||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have High blood pressure when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy * :
|High blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have High blood pressure when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||16.67%||0.00%||16.67% |
Severity of High blood pressure when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood pressure||16.67%||50.00%||16.67%||16.67% |
How people recovered from High blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hay fever (1 people, 16.67%)
- Urticaria chronic (1 people, 16.67%)
- Allergic reactions (1 people, 16.67%)
- Constipation (1 people, 16.67%)
- Multiple allergies (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (1 people, 16.67%)
- Melatonin (1 people, 16.67%)
- N - acetyl cysteine (1 people, 16.67%)
- Curcumin (1 people, 16.67%)
- Dl-phenylalanine (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and high blood pressure on
Do you have High Blood Pressure while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Mydriacyl for a 38-year old woman with Eye Exam - Standard. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Qsymia, Fetzima for a 46-year old man with Weight Loss, Depression. The patient has Tremor, Confusion, Dialated Pupils, Diaphoresis, Palpation, Insomnia, Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Miralax, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin, Prempro, Lunesta, Zoloft, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Constipation, Allergy, Heart Attack, Menopause Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Depression, Hypertension. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
- A study of drug interactions between Azithromycin, Methylprednisolone for a 52-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Upper Respiratory Tract Inflammation. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Back Pain - Low, Diarrhea Associated With Medications, Insomnia, Headache - Migraine Without Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Doxylamine Succinate, Zoloft for a 49-year old woman with Nerve Pain, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Recent Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.