Review: could Cetirizine hydrochloride cause Allergic reactions (Allergies)?
Summary: Allergic reactions is reported only by a few people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride.
We study 1,903 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Allergic reactions. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergic reactions and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Allergic reactions >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 2,473 Cetirizine hydrochloride users)
Allergic reactions has been reported by people with high blood pressure, allergies, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 7,872 Allergic reactions patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 1,902 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.11%) have Allergic Reactions.
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride when people have Allergic reactions * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Allergic reactions||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Allergic reactions when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Allergic reactions||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Allergic reactions when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Allergic reactions when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Allergic reactions ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Post procedural hypothyroidism (1 people, 50.00%)
- Inflammatory bowel disease - ulcerative colitis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluticasone propionate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine thyroid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Liothyronine sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cetirizine hydrochloride and allergic reactions on
Do you have Allergic Reactions while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Allergic Reactions
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Allergic Reactions
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Zyrtec, Valium for a 57-year old woman with Depression, Nasal Allergies, Meniere's Disease. The patient has Slurred Speech
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Miralax, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin, Prempro, Lunesta, Zoloft, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Constipation, Allergy, Heart Attack, Menopause Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Depression, Hypertension. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
- A study of drug interactions between Ginkgo Biloba, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Plaquenil, Benicar for a 68-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Allergy, Hypothyroidism, Pml, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Itchy Rash On Arms And Chest
- A study of side effects of Zyrtec for a 1-year old boy with Rhinitis. The patient has Hair Growth Abnormal, Swollen Tear Duct (swelling of tear duct in eye), Watery Eyes (excess tearing from eye)
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Zyrtec, Mucinex, Centrum Silver, Tekturna, Travatan Z for a 55-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Enzyme Supplementation, Hypertension, Glaucoma. The patient has Vertigo, Hearing Loss
Recent Cetirizine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.