Review: could Cetirizine hydrochloride cause Allergic reactions (Allergies)?
Summary: Allergic reactions is reported only by a few people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride.
We study 1,894 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Allergic reactions. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergic reactions and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Allergic reactions >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Cetirizine hydrochloride 2,464 users)
Allergic reactions has been reported by people with high blood pressure, allergies, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, pain.(latest reports from Allergic reactions 7,767 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 1,894 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.11%) have Allergic Reactions.
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride when people have Allergic reactions * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Allergic reactions||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Allergic reactions when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Allergic reactions||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Allergic reactions when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Allergic reactions when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Allergic reactions ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Post procedural hypothyroidism (1 people, 50.00%)
- Inflammatory bowel disease - ulcerative colitis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluticasone propionate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine thyroid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Liothyronine sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Allergic Reactions while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Allergic Reactions
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Allergic Reactions
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Allergic reactions
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no longer take Dyazide, headache did not return. Was 49 at time of ER treatment and was on Dyazide for 1 week.
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions (1 response)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- Tiredness on citalopram and cetirizine
Extreme tiredness......sleep more sleep and slight confusion when I wake...like a zombie mode switched on inside my head ...all I can do is yawn and sleep not good when your a busy mum
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Allergic reactions
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have been taking Humira for 6-1/2 months. All of a sudden about a month ago I developed a new Type 2 Allergic reaction to Bananas. I always ate bananas. It is a latex like reaction after ingesting from what I read on the internet. I have not been feeling well and do not eat often because I don ...
- 10 yrs ago, suddenly had allergic reaction to shampoo and deodorant that I had used for years. Changed deodorants. Still have issues with scalp flare ups while using any brand shampoo. Only thing that helps is Head and Shoulders medicated shampoo in dark blue bottle.
- I looked at my medications and the time frame alongside my doctor visit information. I gained 25 pounds in a year and a half. I have never been overweight. I started out a size 6-8 at 5'9" and am now wearing size 14. I finally took a good look at my medications. Some I had taken for years. Zyrtec wa ...
- I have been taking cetirizine for allergy treatment since 2002. In 2007 I took a CBC count and all cell lines were normal. In 2008 however it was observed that all my cell lines were declining especially platelets. The decline continued as investigations were carried out including a bone marrow aspi ...
- zyrtec 10mg daily and fluticasone propionate (2 sprays per nostril) prescribed about 1 month ago for allergies.
Hydrocodone/Acetaminophin 10-325mg prescribed for lower back pain prior to lumbar-area laminectomy over 2 years ago. Pain continues.
Short term memory loss is most severe on days when ...
More related studies for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Allergic reactions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.