Home > Cetirizine > Bad dreams > Cetirizine and Bad dreams
Review: could Cetirizine cause Bad dreams (Nightmares)?
We study 1,880 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Bad dreams. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad dreams and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Bad dreams >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,448 users) has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Bad dreams (unpleasant dreams) (latest reports from 86,326 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Aug, 25, 2014: 1,873 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride. Among them, 11 people (0.59%) have Bad Dreams. They amount to 0.01% of all the 85,894 people who have Bad Dreams on eHealthMe.
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride when people have Bad dreams * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bad dreams||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bad dreams when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Bad dreams||9.09%||90.91% |
Age of people who have Bad dreams when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Bad dreams||0.00%||30.00%||0.00%||10.00%||10.00%||10.00%||0.00%||40.00% |
Severity of Bad dreams when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bad dreams||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bad dreams ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 27.27%)
- Dyspepsia (3 people, 27.27%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 27.27%)
- Asthma (3 people, 27.27%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 27.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluticasone propionate (4 people, 36.36%)
- Singulair (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 27.27%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bad Dreams while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Bad Dreams
- group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride
- group for people who have Bad Dreams
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Works very well to prevent hayfever, but leads to very vivid disturbing dreams at night. Used for several years every summer, and alsways gets same results of dreams.
From this study (3 years ago):
I have had occassional nightmares but most recently several times per week I wake up screaming
JJ15 on May, 27, 2011:
Began meclizine two days ago for vertigo (inner ear crystal --benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, or BPPV--severe nightmares all last night, the second night on meclizine.
Horrible; would not recommend to anyone.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Bad dreams
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Bad dreams
On eHealthMe, Cetirizine Hydrochloride (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Cetirizine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cetirizine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Bad Dreams is also known as: Dreams - bad, Nightmare, Nightmares, Vivid Nightmare.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (5 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (29 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (43 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ill Defined Disorder
- Adderall Xr 25
- Post Polio Syndrome