Home > Cetirizine hydrochloride > Bad dreams > Cetirizine hydrochloride and Bad dreams
Review: could Cetirizine hydrochloride cause Bad dreams (Nightmares)?
Summary: Bad dreams is found among people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Fluticasone propionate, and have Depression.
We study 1,894 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Bad dreams. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad dreams and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Bad dreams >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,462 users) has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Bad dreams (unpleasant dreams) (latest reports from 14,120 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 1,887 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride. Among them, 11 people (0.58%) have Bad Dreams.
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride when people have Bad dreams * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bad dreams||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bad dreams when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Bad dreams||9.09%||90.91% |
Age of people who have Bad dreams when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Bad dreams||0.00%||30.00%||0.00%||10.00%||10.00%||10.00%||0.00%||40.00% |
Severity of Bad dreams when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bad dreams||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bad dreams ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 27.27%)
- Dyspepsia (3 people, 27.27%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 27.27%)
- Asthma (3 people, 27.27%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 27.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluticasone propionate (4 people, 36.36%)
- Singulair (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 27.27%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bad Dreams while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Bad Dreams
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Bad Dreams
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My son is 10 and he has been on risperdone for 6 months. he has all season allergies. he takes zyrtec, but it is not working for him... any suggestions?
(Asked by a 10 year old boy who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type, and takes Zyrtec)
My son is getting worse since been on Risperdone, I thinking it has something to do with zyrtec
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, Hypercholesterolemia, GERD, Larangospasm With Asthmatic Component, and takes Klonopin, Xanax, Celebrex, Zyrtec, Lipitor, Fluticasone Propionate, Budesonide , Xopenex, Prevacid, Lexapro)
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- I am experiencing difficulty in breathing and shortness of breath. i have been taking zyrtec . omeprazole and flomax for the past 5 years. has anyone experience this with any of these medication ?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Shortness Of Breath, and takes Flomax, Omeprazole, Zyrtec)
I have had catscan of long and checked my heart and every test you can imagine , and doctors can't find the reason.I have had the shortness of breath for about 4 month now .
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Von Willebrand Disease, and takes Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra)
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Does flecainide cause bad dreams
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Bad Dreams, and takes Flecainide Acetate)
I have been taking Flecainide for A.Fib and flutter for a year and a half and it is working extremely well in controlling those problems. However, I seem to have more bad dreams than before I started taking Flecainide. I am wondering if others have experienced the same problem. I also take metrp ...
More questions for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Bad dreams
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Simvastatin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Incontinence - Urinary, Pedophilia, Nightmares, Acute Kidney Failure, and takes Effexor)
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Ultracent caused nightmare
(Posted by a 17 year old boy who has Nightmare)
I had the worst nightmare I have had since I was a child. Probably the worst one I've had ever. I woke up crying and was thrashing around in my sleep. I'm currently to terrified to move from my bed. Just a fair warning.
More reviews for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Bad dreams
- A study of side effects of Daytrana for a patient with Hyperness Adhd. The patient has Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams)
Comments: My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always under control with the same medication (Depakote) Depakote never gave any side effects. These dreams came on when he started taking methylphenidate er
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vyvanse, Metformin, Zyrtec, Omeprazole, Cymbalta for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Add, Insulin Resistance, Acid Reflux, Mood Disorder. The patient has Urinary Incontinence, Fatigue, Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
Comments: 10 yrs ago, suddenly had allergic reaction to shampoo and deodorant that I had used for years. Changed deodorants. Still have issues with scalp flare ups while using any brand shampoo. Only thing that helps is Head and Shoulders medicated shampoo in dark blue bottle.
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Rebound Effect (take-back effect), Dopey Drowsy, Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams), Aggression Aggravated, Drug Dependence, Sudden Forgetfulness, Increased Appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Depression
Comments: I have been on lorazepam for about almost 8 months. I used it since march because of me losing sleep and having panic attacks in middle or during my sleep. I also used it for anxiety. I was once in er for having panic attacks and they gave me this and other medicines I was on was lexapro and that di ...
- A study of side effects of Simcor for a patient with Hyperlipidemia. The patient has Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams)
Comments: Almost every night I have real bizarre dreams. My dreams have been classified as nightmares by a psychologist (discussions during marriage counseling). I often kick my feet and legs; I sometimes sit bolt upright in bed and wave my arms around. Sometimes I wake up suddenly, frightened and in a physi ...
- A study of side effects of Zyrtec for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Allergy
Comments: I looked at my medications and the time frame alongside my doctor visit information. I gained 25 pounds in a year and a half. I have never been overweight. I started out a size 6-8 at 5'9" and am now wearing size 14. I finally took a good look at my medications. Some I had taken for years. Zyrtec wa ...
More related studies for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Bad dreams
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Marijuana
- Nasal Congestion and Bipolar Disorder
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fluvoxamine Maleate
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (20 hours ago)
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (23 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (11 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (19 hours ago)
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (1 day ago)