Home > Cetirizine > Blood pressure > Cetirizine and Blood pressure
Review: could Cetirizine cause Blood pressure (High blood pressure)?
We study 1,887 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine from FDA and social media. Among them, 46 have Blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Blood pressure >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,456 users) has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Blood pressure (latest reports from 1,144,059 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 1,887 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride. Among them, 41 people (2.17%) have Blood Pressure.
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride when people have Blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure||15.38%||38.46%||15.38%||15.38%||15.38%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Blood pressure||69.57%||30.43% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.51%||20.51%||10.26%||5.13%||43.59% |
Severity of Blood pressure when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure||10.00%||50.00%||20.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rhinitis allergic (9 people, 21.95%)
- Eczema (6 people, 14.63%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 14.63%)
- Asthma (5 people, 12.20%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 9.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dexamethasone (8 people, 19.51%)
- Fluticasone propionate (7 people, 17.07%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 17.07%)
- Ketotifen fumarate (6 people, 14.63%)
- Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy (6 people, 14.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Blood pressure
On eHealthMe, Cetirizine Hydrochloride (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used for allergen. Find out below the conditions Cetirizine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cetirizine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a patient with Constipation, Acid Reflux, Multiple Allergies. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a patient with Allergic Reactions. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
More related studies for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Blood pressure
Recent Cetirizine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.