Review: could Cetirizine hydrochloride cause Impaired memory (Memory loss)?
Summary: Impaired memory is found among people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy, and have Asthma.
We study 1,907 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Impaired memory. Find out below who they are, when they have Impaired memory and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Impaired memory >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 2,477 Cetirizine hydrochloride users)
Impaired memory has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 63,452 Impaired memory patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 1,903 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride. Among them, 22 people (1.16%) have Impaired Memory.
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride when people have Impaired memory * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Impaired memory||8.33%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||16.67%||25.00%||25.00% |
Gender of people who have Impaired memory when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Impaired memory||84.62%||15.38% |
Age of people who have Impaired memory when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Impaired memory||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||33.33%||27.78%||16.67% |
Severity of Impaired memory when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Impaired memory||15.38%||61.54%||23.08%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Impaired memory ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Impaired memory||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (5 people, 22.73%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 18.18%)
- Allergies (3 people, 13.64%)
- Anxiety disorder (3 people, 13.64%)
- Convulsion (3 people, 13.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy (7 people, 31.82%)
- Reclast (6 people, 27.27%)
- Fortical (6 people, 27.27%)
- Amitriptyline hcl (6 people, 27.27%)
- Vit-d (6 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cetirizine hydrochloride and impaired memory on
Do you have Impaired Memory while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Impaired Memory
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Impaired Memory
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Diovan, Omeprazole, Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Provera, Zyrtec Allergy, Lexapro, Topamax for a 41-year old woman with Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Endometriosis, Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Teeth Grinding And Clenching
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvaring, Tramadol for a 36-year old woman with Birth Control, Pain. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Forgetfulness
- A study of drug interactions between Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Tegretol for a 68-year old man with Allergic Sinusitis, Post Herpetic Neuralgia. The patient has Urgent Urination
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Zyrtec, Prilosec for a 35-year old woman with Fluid In Ears, Fluid In Ears, Acid Reflux.
Recent Cetirizine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.