Home > Cetirizine > Impaired memory > Cetirizine and Impaired memory
Review: could Cetirizine cause Impaired memory (Memory loss)?
We study 1,887 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Impaired memory. Find out below who they are, when they have Impaired memory and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Impaired memory >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,456 users) has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Impaired memory (latest reports from 467,147 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,887 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride. Among them, 22 people (1.17%) have Impaired Memory.
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride when people have Impaired memory * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Impaired memory||8.33%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||16.67%||25.00%||25.00% |
Gender of people who have Impaired memory when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Impaired memory||84.62%||15.38% |
Age of people who have Impaired memory when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride * :
|Impaired memory||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||33.33%||27.78%||16.67% |
Severity of Impaired memory when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Impaired memory||15.38%||61.54%||23.08%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Impaired memory ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Impaired memory||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (5 people, 22.73%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 18.18%)
- Allergies (3 people, 13.64%)
- Anxiety disorder (3 people, 13.64%)
- Convulsion (3 people, 13.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy (7 people, 31.82%)
- Reclast (6 people, 27.27%)
- Fortical (6 people, 27.27%)
- Amitriptyline hcl (6 people, 27.27%)
- Vit-d (6 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impaired Memory while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Impaired Memory
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Impaired Memory
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Impaired memory
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Tiredness on citalopram and cetirizine
Extreme tiredness......sleep more sleep and slight confusion when I wake...like a zombie mode switched on inside my head ...all I can do is yawn and sleep not good when your a busy mum
- Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Ha ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Trazodone effect memory
After being on Trazodone 100 mg( to help me sleep because 50mg didn't help)for two weeks, my family begin to notice that I was very forgetful! I researched the Net to see if this was a side effect. I found this site and made up my mind to not continue to take it!!!!!!!!!
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- Short term memory loss on cymbalta
Cymbalta is taking a while to work on my depression , but it worked immediately on my neck and lower back pain. Definite improvement. I went off Lipitor because of the short term memory loss... but it seems as though the Cymbalta has replicated the Lipitor issue. My short term memory is really bad ...
More reviews for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Impaired memory
On eHealthMe, Cetirizine Hydrochloride (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Cetirizine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cetirizine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Morton's Neuroma. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Rhinitis, Asthma. The patient has Pain - Joints, Impaired Memory, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Simvastatin, Xanax, Zoloft, Adderall 30, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Zyrtec for a patient with IgA Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety And Stress, Mood Swings, Adhd, Sinus Pain, Asthma, Jet Lag, All. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Eye Pain, Pain - Leg, Ibs, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy To Chemicals, Barium Swallow, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Pain - Joints, Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a patient with Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Long-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Multivitamin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Iron Dextran for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Sinusitis Acute, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Confusion, Insomnia, Mood Swings
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Wellbutrin Sr, Trileptal, Adderall Xr 30, Mirena for a patient with Allergies, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Contraception. The patient has Trouble Finding Words, Night Sweats, Dry Mouth, Sinus Congestion, Patches Of Dry Scaly Scalp, Epistaxis, Gas - Flatulence, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Parosmia, Libido Decreased, Arthralgia, Hyperkinetic Syndrome, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Lamictal, Prozac, Klonopin, Lorazepam, Zyrtec, Meclizine Hydrochloride, Prilosec, Advair Diskus 250/50, Flonase, Phenergan, Albuterol, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with ADD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Allergies, Meniere's Disease, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Vomiting, Insomnia. The patient has Headache, Migraine, Psychomotor Skills Impaired, Depression, Menstrual Disorder, Disorientation, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Mania, Vertigo, Aggression Aggravated, Short-term Memory Loss, Speech Impairment, Abdominal Cramping, Numbness And Tingling, Mood Swings, Premenstrual Syndrome, Polycystic Ovaries, Night Sweats, Metabolic Disorder, Sinus Infections, Thinking Slowed
More related studies for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Impaired memory
Recent Cetirizine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Singulair for a 24-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Allegra D 24 Hour for a 69-year old man who has Allergy
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Benadryl for a 9-year old girl who has Allergies
- Comparions of Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec Allergy for a 36-year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Claritin for a 44-year old man who has Nose - Congested
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a 6-year old boy who has Runny Nose
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Claritin for a 71-year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis
- Comparions of Claritin, Allegra, Zyrtec for a 35-year old woman who has Allergy To Plants
More related comparison studies for: Cetirizine hydrochloride, Impaired memory
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.