Review: could Cetirizine hydrochloride cause Placental dysplasia?
Summary: there is no Placental dysplasia reported by people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride yet.
We study 1,907 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Placental dysplasia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Placental dysplasia >>>
Cetirizine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 2,479 Cetirizine hydrochloride users)
Placental dysplasia (placental enlargement of an organ or tissue by the proliferation of cells of an abnormal type) has been reported by people with asthma. (latest reports)
On Mar, 30, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Placental Dysplasia while taking Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Placental Dysplasia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zyrtec Allergy for a 29-year old man with Allergies. The patient has Sweating Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Multivitamin, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zyrtec Allergy, Qvar 40, Vitamin B12, Albuterol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole for a 64-year old woman with Arthritis, Enzyme Supplementation, Allergic Sinusitis, Exercise-induced Asthma, Deficiency Anaemia, High Blood Pressure, Gerd. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome, Lightheadedness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Ranitidine for a 4-year old girl with Allergy, Acid Reflux.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Singulair, Advair Diskus 500/50, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Clonidine, Lamictal, Prozac, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Ambien for a 28-year old woman with Asthma, Allergy To Animal, Depression - Chronic, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Gad, Insomnia.
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Naproxen, Singulair, Meloxicam for a 52-year old man with Allergies, Arthritis, Asthma. The patient has Ankle Swelling
Recent Cetirizine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.