Cetirizine hydrochloride and Hydrocele - from FDA reports
Hydrocele is reported only by a few people who take Cetirizine Hydrochloride. We study 3,988 people who have side effects while taking Cetirizine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 1 have Hydrocele. Find out below who they are, when they have Hydrocele and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
3,988 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Hydrocele
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride (1 person, 100.00%)
- Loratadine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cromolyn Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Premature Baby (1 person, 100.00%)
- Maternal Drugs Affecting Foetus (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Congenital Anomaly (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hydrocele when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is hydrocele caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHydrocele and drugs with ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHydrocele and Cetirizine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cetirizine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Cetirizine hydrochloride 5,025 users)
Hydrocele has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hair loss, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients).
Browse all side effects of Cetirizine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with HydroceleHydrocele
Could your condition cause HydroceleHydrocele
What would happen?
Questions to the study
The baby has had a fever that is not responsive to paracetamol , diarrhea and otitis media. Cetririzine was prescriped then she start ro loss her ability of sitting and she can not support her neck . Symptoms are getting worse her tounge is deviated . No improvement is observed
User reviews to the study
Hi people , I've been taking certizine hydrochloride for 7 years daily for itching as I work as a gardener 8 months of the year , however recently I had a bad reaction to doxycycline (antibiotics) and doctor told me to take 2 for a few days instead of just 1 so I started 1 in morning and one in ...
I've been suffering with recurrent staph infection for the last 2 years. I'm seeing a dermatologist who prescribed steroid cream, anti-bacterial wash, nasal anti-biotic and a dry skin treatment cream. Nothing seems to help. I have boils inn the arms, hands, things, knees, stomach and buttocks. ...