Review: could Chantix cause Allergic reactions (Allergies)?
Summary: Allergic reactions is reported only by a few people who take Chantix.
We study 63,200 people who have side effects while taking Chantix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergic reactions and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chantix and have Allergic reactions >>>
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from 64,438 Chantix users)
Allergic reactions has been reported by people with high blood pressure, allergies, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 7,859 Allergic reactions patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: 63,200 people reported to have side effects when taking Chantix. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Allergic Reactions.
Time on Chantix when people have Allergic reactions * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Allergic reactions||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Allergic reactions when taking Chantix * :
|Allergic reactions||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Allergic reactions when taking Chantix * :
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Allergic reactions when taking Chantix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Allergic reactions ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stop smoking (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Allergic Reactions while taking Chantix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chantix and have Allergic Reactions
- support group for people who take Chantix
- support group for people who have Allergic Reactions
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Chantix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Loestrin Fe 1/20, Chantix for a 35-year old woman who has Prescriptions - How To Fill
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Baclofen, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Chantix for a 53-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
- Comparions of Chantix, Effexor Xr for a 52-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Chantix, Wellbutrin Sr for a 26-year old man who has Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.