Home > Chantix > Bleeding > Chantix and Bleeding
Review: could Chantix cause Bleeding?
We study 63,184 people who have side effects while taking Chantix from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chantix and have Bleeding >>>
Chantix (latest outcomes from 64,417 users) has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking.
Bleeding (latest reports from 465 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 63,179 people reported to have side effects when taking Chantix. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Bleeding.
Time on Chantix when people have Bleeding * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bleeding when taking Chantix * :
Age of people who have Bleeding when taking Chantix * :
Severity of Bleeding when taking Chantix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bleeding ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Unable to get pregnant (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stop smoking (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depo-provera (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bleeding while taking Chantix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chantix and have Bleeding
- support group for people who take Chantix
- support group for people who have Bleeding
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Chantix, Bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Really works to quit smoking
Works great for quitting smoking! The first few weeks you dream in technicolor just like an anti depressant but then that goes away. The only side effect I had was constipation but it was a small price to pay for quitting after 37 years a smoker! I tried hypnotism, patches, etc. but this really work ...
- Bleeding with minocycline
I noticed vaginal bleeding on the 3rd day of taking minocycline- prescribed after having a mohs
surgery on leg
More reviews for: Chantix, Bleeding
On eHealthMe, Chantix (varenicline tartrate) is often used for quit smoking. Find out below the conditions Chantix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Chantix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Chantix, Bleeding
Recent Chantix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chantix, Metformin, Simvastatin, Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac for a 52-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Chantix for a 48-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
- Comparions of Varenicline, Nicoderm Cq, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Chantix for a 54-year old woman who has Smoke Cessation
- Comparions of Chantix, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax for a 50-year old woman who has Smokng,nerve Damage,sleeplessness
- Comparions of Chantix, Trileptal for a 38-year old man who has Stop Smoking
- Comparions of Zyban, Chantix for a 68-year old woman who has Smoking Cessation
- Comparions of Neurontin, Chantix, Zocor, Flomax, Detrol La for a 68-year old man who has Prostate Cancer
- Comparions of Finasteride, Chantix for a 54-year old man who has Smoking Cessation
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Paxil for a 50-year old man who has Can I Really Take All Three Of These In One Day Down To 0ne Ativan A Day 2mg. I Was Taking 4mg. 3 Times A Day Before Starting The Buspar, I Went From 3 A Day, To Two A Day, To One A Day, And Now As Ne
More related comparison studies for: Chantix, Bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (6 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (20 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Coffea Robusta
- Nipple Discharge Abnormal
- Granulocytes Maturation Arrest
- Weight Gain Unintentional