From FDA reports: Chantix and Bronchitis chronic
This is a study of Bronchitis chronic among people who take Chantix. The study analyzes: the time on Chantix when people have Bronchitis chronic, gender and age of these people, the severity of Bronchitis chronic, how they recovered, and common conditions and drugs used besides Chantix. In total 60,675 Chantix users are studied. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and is updated regularly.
Do you have a question? Healthcare is personal: a drug can work differently between women and men, or for people of different ages. How do you find patients like you to answer your question? On eHealthMe, we invite your personal health network to answer your question. Start now
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is used in quit smoking, nicotine addiction, nicotine dependence, depression. Commonly reported side effects of Chantix include nausea, depression, stress and anxiety, abnormal dreams, insomnia.
Bronchitis chronic has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Jun, 8, 2013: 60,675 people reported to have side effects when taking Chantix. Among them, 27 people (0.04%) have Bronchitis Chronic.
Time on Chantix when people have Bronchitis chronic * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bronchitis chronic||62.50%||25.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bronchitis chronic when taking Chantix * :
|Bronchitis chronic||98.73%||1.27% |
Age of people who have Bronchitis chronic when taking Chantix * :
|Bronchitis chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||26.39%||6.94% |
Severity of Bronchitis chronic when taking Chantix ** :
How people recovered from Bronchitis chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (27 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (27 people, 100.00%)
- Convulsion (27 people, 100.00%)
- Wheezing (27 people, 100.00%)
- Epilepsy (27 people, 100.00%)
Login or sign up (it's free) to view more results.
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Premarin (27 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (27 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (27 people, 100.00%)
- Xopenex (27 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (27 people, 100.00%)
Login or sign up (it's free) to view more results.
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
(If the study does not answer your question, use Personalized Q&A)
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Next: check whether bronchitis chronic is from a drug or a condition
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Chantix (varenicline tartrate) is often used for quit smoking. Find out below the conditions Chantix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Chantix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Chantix side effects from A to Z:
Browse Chantix drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Recent related drug checks on eHealthMe:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Gabapentin, Pantoprazole for a 49-year old woman who has Nerve Pain, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (13 minutes ago)
- Omega-3, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman who has Mineral Supplementation, Hypertension (37 minutes ago)
- Carvedilol for a 67-year old man who has Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled (49 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 37-year old woman who has Dvt (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Saphris, Zoloft for a 21-year old man who has ADHD, Depression - Chronic, Depression, Deppression (1 hour ago)
- Lunesta for a 52-year old man who has Insomnia (1 hour ago)
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Mobic, Cymbalta for a 49-year old woman who has Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Fibromyalgia (1 hour ago)
- Prednisone for a 23-year old woman who has Rash (2 hours ago)
- Famotidine, Ciprofloxacin, Omeprazole, Loratadine, Metronidazole for a 38-year old man who has Gastritis, Colitis, Rhinitis Allergic (2 hours ago)
- Naproxen, Promethazine, Lorazepam, Fluoxetine for a 32-year old woman who has Migraine Headache, Nausea, Anxiety, Depression (2 hours ago)