Home > Chantix > Gingival swelling > Chantix and Gingival swelling
Review: could Chantix cause Gingival swelling (Gums - swollen)?
We study 63,184 people who have side effects while taking Chantix from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Gingival swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Gingival swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chantix and have Gingival swelling >>>
Chantix (latest outcomes from 64,417 users) has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking.
Gingival swelling (gums swelling) (latest reports from 27,516 patients) has been reported by people with metastases to bone, osteoporosis, breast cancer, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 63,184 people reported to have side effects when taking Chantix. Among them, 44 people (0.07%) have Gingival Swelling.
Time on Chantix when people have Gingival swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Gingival swelling||43.75%||56.25%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Gingival swelling when taking Chantix * :
|Gingival swelling||87.23%||12.77% |
Age of people who have Gingival swelling when taking Chantix * :
|Gingival swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.71%||25.00%||50.00%||14.29% |
Severity of Gingival swelling when taking Chantix ** :
How people recovered from Gingival swelling ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (32 people, 72.73%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 25.00%)
- Bone cancer metastatic (10 people, 22.73%)
- Metastases to bone (10 people, 22.73%)
- Breast cancer (10 people, 22.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (12 people, 27.27%)
- Periogard (10 people, 22.73%)
- Cyclobenzaprine (10 people, 22.73%)
- Methylprednisolone (10 people, 22.73%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (10 people, 22.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gingival Swelling while taking Chantix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chantix and have Gingival Swelling
- support group for people who take Chantix
- support group for people who have Gingival Swelling
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Chantix, Gingival swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Really works to quit smoking
Works great for quitting smoking! The first few weeks you dream in technicolor just like an anti depressant but then that goes away. The only side effect I had was constipation but it was a small price to pay for quitting after 37 years a smoker! I tried hypnotism, patches, etc. but this really work ...
More reviews for: Chantix, Gingival swelling
On eHealthMe, Chantix (varenicline tartrate) is often used for quit smoking. Find out below the conditions Chantix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Chantix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Chantix, Gingival swelling
Recent Chantix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chantix, Metformin, Simvastatin, Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac for a 52-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Chantix for a 48-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
- Comparions of Varenicline, Nicoderm Cq, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Chantix for a 54-year old woman who has Smoke Cessation
- Comparions of Chantix, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax for a 50-year old woman who has Smokng,nerve Damage,sleeplessness
- Comparions of Chantix, Trileptal for a 38-year old man who has Stop Smoking
- Comparions of Zyban, Chantix for a 68-year old woman who has Smoking Cessation
- Comparions of Neurontin, Chantix, Zocor, Flomax, Detrol La for a 68-year old man who has Prostate Cancer
- Comparions of Finasteride, Chantix for a 54-year old man who has Smoking Cessation
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Paxil for a 50-year old man who has Can I Really Take All Three Of These In One Day Down To 0ne Ativan A Day 2mg. I Was Taking 4mg. 3 Times A Day Before Starting The Buspar, I Went From 3 A Day, To Two A Day, To One A Day, And Now As Ne
More related comparison studies for: Chantix, Gingival swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Svt and Wellbutrin
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Adhd
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
Recent user comments
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (39 minutes ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (5 hours ago)
- Graft Versus Host Disease
- Vegetable Mercury
- Fluoride Increased
- Blastocystis Infection