Home > Chantix > Migraine > Chantix and Migraine
Review: could Chantix cause Migraine?
We study 63,184 people who have side effects while taking Chantix from FDA and social media. Among them, 463 have Migraine. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraine and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chantix and have Migraine >>>
Chantix (latest outcomes from 64,417 users) has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking.
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 172,588 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 63,179 people reported to have side effects when taking Chantix. Among them, 463 people (0.73%) have Migraine.
Time on Chantix when people have Migraine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking Chantix * :
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Chantix * :
Severity of Migraine when taking Chantix ** :
How people recovered from Migraine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (426 people, 92.01%)
- Pain (42 people, 9.07%)
- Depression (35 people, 7.56%)
- Migraine (35 people, 7.56%)
- Hypertension (33 people, 7.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (48 people, 10.37%)
- Lorazepam (41 people, 8.86%)
- Spiriva (39 people, 8.42%)
- Lisinopril (38 people, 8.21%)
- Vicodin (35 people, 7.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Migraine while taking Chantix?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chantix and have Migraine
- support group for people who take Chantix
- support group for people who have Migraine
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Chantix, Migraine
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Chantix, Migraine
On eHealthMe, Chantix (varenicline tartrate) is often used for quit smoking. Find out below the conditions Chantix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Chantix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Chantix, Migraine
Recent Chantix related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Chantix, Migraine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt