Review: could Chlorhexidine gluconate cause Bad breath (Breath odor)?
Summary: Bad breath is reported only by a few people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate.
We study 2,364 people who have side effects while taking Chlorhexidine gluconate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad breath and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Bad breath >>>
Chlorhexidine gluconate has active ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Chlorhexidine gluconate 2,386 users)
Bad breath has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple myeloma.(latest reports from Bad breath 384 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 2,364 people reported to have side effects when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Bad Breath.
Time on Chlorhexidine gluconate when people have Bad breath * :
Gender of people who have Bad breath when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate * :
|Bad breath||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bad breath when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate * :
|Bad breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Bad breath when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate ** :
How people recovered from Bad breath ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bad Breath while taking Chlorhexidine Gluconate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Bad Breath
- support group for people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate
- support group for people who have Bad Breath
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Chlorhexidine gluconate, Bad breath
More reviews for: Chlorhexidine gluconate, Bad breath
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
Comments: symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Amlodipine, Efudex for a patient with Hypertension - Medication Related, Actinic Keratosis. The patient has Fatigue, Halitosis
Comments: Had 19 applications out of 21 of Efudex Cream. Patient also has Mantle Cell Lymphoma since 6-2007, treated twice with 8 treatments R-CHOP in 2008 and then again in 2011 with Bendamustine and Rituximab and now is in remission since 10/2011. Stopped taking Efudex 1 day ago. Skin itches, is red and fee ...
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Bowel Peristalsis Increased (wormlike movement by which the alimentary canal increased), Dry Mouth, Headache (pain in head), Breath Odor, Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth)
Comments: Loved the focus that came with adderall, if I take it with food there's no burping but I have burping spells every half hour or so if I don't eat when I take. The headache is 50/50, I use low-dose Tylenol if it's present. The most unsettling is the BO; I used to go a few days without anyone noticing ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Tramadol, Xanax for a patient with Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Pain, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Bad Breath, Feet,legs,arms,fingers And Toes Pins And Needles, Sleep Walking, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Skin Pale Or Gray, Headaches Everyday Sometimes Every Other Day, Toe Nails Are Peeling And Flaky, Neck Tightness, Bottoms Of Feet And Toes Are Peeling And Tender, Bottoms Of Big Toes Numb, Sometimes Hard To Get Out Of Bed And Walk, Feet, Ankles, Toes, Hands And Fingers Turn Purple And Swell Due To Poor Blood Circulation, Calves, Upper And Lower Arms And Shoulders Cramp, Numb, Tingle And Sensitive To Touch And Move, Muscle Cramps, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: Started 8 days ago with only left leg, knee to toes numb, tingly and pins and needles with my knee purple and reddish in color when I got cool. Next day it was the right leg, knee to toes along with the left. That night it was both arms elbow to fingertips along with the legs, knees to toes. Went to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Cymbalta, Lyrica, Ambien, Metoprolol Tartrate, Crestor, Prilosec, Robaxin-750, Vicoprofen for a patient with Post-operative Wound Infection, Radicular Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Insomnia, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Acid Reflux, Muscle Spasms, Chronic Pain. The patient has Confusion, Renal Failure - Acute, Vomiting Post-operative
Comments: I suffered Renal failure following oral surgery. Had teeth (all) removed due to dry mouth syndrome, and titanium studs (2) placed in lower jaw for dentures.
The Oral surg. prescribed Chlorhexidine Gluconate following surgery.
Approx. 2 weeks after surgery I had to be transported to Hospital by a ...
More related studies for: Chlorhexidine gluconate, Bad breath
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.