Review: could Chlorhexidine gluconate cause Hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
Summary: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is found among people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 2,364 people who have side effects while taking Chlorhexidine gluconate from FDA and social media. Among them, 47 have Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Find out below who they are, when they have Hyperbaric oxygen therapy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Hyperbaric oxygen therapy >>>
Chlorhexidine gluconate has active ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Chlorhexidine gluconate 2,386 users)
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
On Nov, 22, 2014: 2,364 people reported to have side effects when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate. Among them, 47 people (1.99%) have Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Time on Chlorhexidine gluconate when people have Hyperbaric oxygen therapy * :
Gender of people who have Hyperbaric oxygen therapy when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate * :
|Hyperbaric oxygen therapy||42.55%||57.45% |
Age of people who have Hyperbaric oxygen therapy when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate * :
|Hyperbaric oxygen therapy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.64%||17.02%||72.34% |
Severity of Hyperbaric oxygen therapy when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate ** :
How people recovered from Hyperbaric oxygen therapy ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (20 people, 42.55%)
- Breast cancer (16 people, 34.04%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 19.15%)
- Bone pain (9 people, 19.15%)
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 19.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (47 people, 100.00%)
- Aredia (31 people, 65.96%)
- Dexamethasone (30 people, 63.83%)
- Oxycontin (23 people, 48.94%)
- Prednisone (23 people, 48.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy while taking Chlorhexidine Gluconate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- support group for people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
More questions for: Chlorhexidine gluconate, Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
More reviews for: Chlorhexidine gluconate, Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- A study of drug interactions between Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Cymbalta, Lyrica, Ambien, Metoprolol Tartrate, Crestor, Prilosec, Robaxin-750, Vicoprofen for a patient with Post-operative Wound Infection, Radicular Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Insomnia, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Acid Reflux, Muscle Spasms, Chronic Pain. The patient has Confusion, Renal Failure - Acute, Vomiting Post-operative
Comments: I suffered Renal failure following oral surgery. Had teeth (all) removed due to dry mouth syndrome, and titanium studs (2) placed in lower jaw for dentures.
The Oral surg. prescribed Chlorhexidine Gluconate following surgery.
Approx. 2 weeks after surgery I had to be transported to Hospital by a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Dapsone, Alphagan, Lumigan, Dorzolamide Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Metrogel, Fluocinolone Acetonide, Triamcinolone Acetonide, CoQ-10, Aspirin, Chlorhexidine Gluconate for a patient with Bullous Pemphigoid, Glaucoma, Allergy, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression - Elderly, Rosacea, Pemphigoid, Eczema, Antioxidant Therapy, Jet Lag, Infection. The patient has
Comments: I've had pemphigoid disease (cicatricial, bullous, and mucous membrane) for nearly one year. It is currently pretty well controlled by 10mg/day of Prednisone and 100mg/day of Dapsone. I would like to see fewer side effects (tremors and sleep disturbance) as well as a complete remission of the blis ...
More related studies for: Chlorhexidine gluconate, Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.