Home > Chondroitin and glucosamine > Bleeding from the nose > Chondroitin and glucosamine and Bleeding from the nose
Review: could Chondroitin and glucosamine cause Bleeding from the nose (Nosebleed)?
Summary: Bleeding from the nose is reported only by a few people who take Chondroitin and glucosamine.
We study 75 people who have side effects while taking Chondroitin and glucosamine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding from the nose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chondroitin and glucosamine and have Bleeding from the nose >>>
Chondroitin and glucosamine
Chondroitin and glucosamine (latest outcomes from 154 users) has active ingredients of glucosamine; chondroitin sulfate. It is often used in arthritis.
Bleeding from the nose
Bleeding from the nose (bleeding from nose) (latest reports from 23,938 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 75 people reported to have side effects when taking Chondroitin and glucosamine. Among them, 1 people (1.33%) has Bleeding From The Nose.
Time on Chondroitin and glucosamine when people have Bleeding from the nose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bleeding from the nose when taking Chondroitin and glucosamine * :
|Bleeding from the nose||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Bleeding from the nose when taking Chondroitin and glucosamine * :
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Bleeding from the nose when taking Chondroitin and glucosamine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bleeding from the nose ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Obesity (1 people, 100.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Jet lag prevention (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hot flush (1 people, 100.00%)
- Breast cancer stage ii (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Phentermine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (1 people, 100.00%)
- Wellbutrin xl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Arimidex (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bleeding From The Nose while taking Chondroitin And Glucosamine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chondroitin and glucosamine and have Bleeding From The Nose
- support group for people who take Chondroitin and glucosamine
- support group for people who have Bleeding From The Nose
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does claritin have an anticoagulant effect?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Nosebleeds, and takes Claritin)
I thought I had conquered my nosebleed problems with saline nasal mist and saline nasal gel, but now I've started on Claritin (actually Walitin, Walgreen's knockoff) for an unrelated reason and the nosebleeds have started again. Is this because of the Claritin or just a coincidence?
- Is it safe to take chondrotin with tasigna
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), and takes Chondroitin And Glucosamine)
My husband has CML and took chondroitin and glucosamine for joint pain when he was taking Gleevec. His doctor changed his medicine to Tasigna and has not let him know if he can take the chondroitin and glucosamine with the Tasigna...the pain is getting really bad and I cannot find any info about int ...
- Has any one been getting nosebleeds from taking this medication
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Nosebleeds, and takes Oxybutynin Chloride)
starting getting nosebleeds in about three weeks from starting this medication.Had a sever nosebleed today at work thy had to call EMTS just to get it stop.
More questions for: Chondroitin and glucosamine, Bleeding from the nose
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miconazole 3 - nose bleed
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has Nosebleed, and takes Miconazole 3)
It was a three day dosage by life brand. Every morning after taking it I would wake up with a bloody nose. Nothing severe but there was blood. When I didn't take it again, there was no bloody nose when I woke up.
More reviews for: Chondroitin and glucosamine, Bleeding from the nose
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Rosuvastatin Calcium for a patient with Asthma, Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Epistaxis
Comments: Recurrent episodes, usually commencing evening or overnight approx. 3-4 weeks apart since winter started. Approx 6 episodes in total to date. Initially attributed to heating (dry air) evenings during winter, but now spring and no heating on for weeks. Last night bleeding occurred while asleep. No hy ...
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Poison Ivy. The patient has Bleeding From The Nose (bleeding from nose)
Comments: taking prednisone for only 4 days, 20mg/3 times daily, have had nose bleed the last 2 days. have now stopped taking prednisone. the poison ivy has cleared up. will the nose bleeds now stop? anything I should continue to watch for?
- A study of side effects of Lumigan for a patient with Lumigan. The patient has Nose Bleeds (bleeding from nose)
Comments: Diagnosed with acute Glaucoma, operated with laser and given Lumigan 1 drop in each eye nightly.
A few weeks later nose bleed from one nostril quite heavy. Occurs on a weekly basis. Dr prescribed anti biotics, and cream. Not working.
Any advice will be appreciated please.
- A study of side effects of Guanfacine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Nosebleed (bleeding from nose)
Comments: after cleaning nose with a tissue very gently, i got a nosebleed. this has happened twice so far while on tenex/guanfacine for less than six months on a relatively low dose. i am on guanfacine for anxiety and insomnia.
More related studies for: Chondroitin and glucosamine, Bleeding from the nose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.