Review: could Chondroitin and glucosamine cause Trigger finger?
Summary: there is no Trigger finger reported by people who take Chondroitin and glucosamine yet.
We study 75 people who have side effects while taking Chondroitin and glucosamine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Trigger finger and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chondroitin and glucosamine and have Trigger finger >>>
Chondroitin and glucosamine
Chondroitin and glucosamine has active ingredients of glucosamine; chondroitin sulfate. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Chondroitin and glucosamine 154 users)
Trigger finger has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, breast cancer, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Trigger finger 1,335 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Trigger Finger while taking Chondroitin And Glucosamine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chondroitin and glucosamine
- support group for people who have Trigger Finger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is causing my trigger fingers and thumbs
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Trigger Finger, and takes Vitamin D)
Trigger fingers and thumbs started in March 2014 and progressing. Worse on rest and a bit better when in use but very painful. Cholesterol is 5.6, weight is 47 kilos. In menopause for 4 years.
- Is it safe to take chondrotin with tasigna
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), and takes Chondroitin And Glucosamine)
My husband has CML and took chondroitin and glucosamine for joint pain when he was taking Gleevec. His doctor changed his medicine to Tasigna and has not let him know if he can take the chondroitin and glucosamine with the Tasigna...the pain is getting really bad and I cannot find any info about interaction with the Tasigna
More questions for: Chondroitin and glucosamine, Trigger finger
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and the next week I got it again and was hospitalized 9 days that time. I knew I had been on the med but could not remember the side effect that made me come off previously until i started it again 2 days ago and woke today with Pneumonia again. Last time my pulmonologist said that the med in combination with the antidepressant which is all I take right now relaxes me too much and it paralyzes my choking reflex causing aspiration of saliva and ultimately waking up sick as the bacteria laced fluid goes crazy in the moist conditions of the lungs.
More reviews for: Chondroitin and glucosamine, Trigger finger
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
- A study of side effects of Pregabalin for a patient with Bulging Eyes. The patient has Trigger Finger
Comments: After taking pregablin for about 4/5 weeks I woke in the morning not able to bend my right thumb. I could force the bend but it would then be stuck in that position. The more I moved it the better it became but would then return to no movement. Now I am unable to bend it at all. Pain is moderate but ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Flaxseed Oil, Multivitamin, Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Fish Oil, Simvastatin for a patient with Pain - Neck, Cholesterosis, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Pain - Joints, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Blood Calcium
Comments: High Blood Calcium has been recorded for about 2 years. I am under guidance of my PCP and and Endocrinologist.
No conclusions after complete testing for issues including Thyroid and Cancer.
I feel good. My health appears good. All tests have come back okay.
- A study of side effects of Zantac for a patient with GERD. The patient has Pain In Shoulders Noticed Top Of Arms Stick Up Clavicle, Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating), Barrett's Oesophagus (barrett's oesophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the oesophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach), Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus), Back Pain - Low, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Arthritis Both Thumbs Finger Joints Cerval Spine, Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Trigger Finger
Comments: Have cholesterol of 6.8
Three sisters and brother have high cholesterol too some cousins.
Mother had heart disease, Angina and high cholesterol and other problems
Dr tested for Ra factor and test for imflammation said fine. Full blood count normal.
Father has arthritis and psuedogau ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Betimol, Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Aspirin, Calcium, Urecholine, Rapaflo, Lisinopril, Synthroid for a patient with Vaginal Dryness, Glaucoma, Arthritis Of Knee, Family History Of Cardiac Problems, Osteopenia, Urine Retention, High B/p, Hypothyroid. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome
Comments: I started the Rapaflo in about mid November. Then I was put on Levaquin about 3 weeks later for a urinary infection; I took one tablet and within a few hours noticed burning of feet, then later warmth in legs, and within a few hours had terrible cramps in my legs. Immediately stopped Levaquin. I per ...
More related studies for: Chondroitin and glucosamine, Trigger finger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.