Home > Chromium picolinate > Back pain > Chromium picolinate and Back pain
Review: could Chromium picolinate cause Back pain?
We study 168 people who have side effects while taking Chromium picolinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Chromium picolinate and have Back pain >>>
Chromium picolinate (latest outcomes from 237 users) has active ingredients of chromium. It is often used in metabolism.
Back pain (latest reports from 678,422 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 168 people reported to have side effects when taking Chromium picolinate. Among them, 12 people (7.14%) have Back Pain.
Time on Chromium picolinate when people have Back pain * :
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate * :
|Back pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate ** :
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 75.00%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (2 people, 16.67%)
- Gout (2 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ascorbic acid (11 people, 91.67%)
- Vitamin e (11 people, 91.67%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 91.67%)
- Biotin (11 people, 91.67%)
- Ubidecarenone (9 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain while taking Chromium Picolinate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chromium picolinate and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Chromium picolinate
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Had a bloody ejaculate twice lately. only blood. can it be related to cialis and/or ibuprofen?
last two ejaculations a week apart resulted in all blood ejaculate. Dark old looking blood, not bright red & fresh. No semen.
Gonna tell my doctor soon. What should I be concerned about. Could it be ralated to ibuprofen or cialis usage?
i dont have any known predisposing conditions.
- Hypothyroid and herbal supplements
hello, does anyone know if any/all of the above can be harmful if suffer from hypothyroidism?
All these are part of one weight loss supplement which I would look to try but I am concerned if there may be any adverse effects
- How do u up your dose of msir safely?
I've been on 60 mg a day and would like to go up, but I don't want to just take another 30 mg at once, should I go slowly and cut a pill into qtrs? Or what? I take two 30s a day.
- Can i take ibruprofen with parafon
I have back pain ,fever and head ache. I am not getting any releif. Can I take Ibuprofen?
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Is mid-back pain an indication of a serious condition?
Gradual onset of mid-back pain after lifting heavy recycle bi n. Relief by taking Ibuprofen and heat. Concerned since it has been over a week.Pain is moderate to severe.
- Ascending aortic aneurysm
I would like to know how much vitamin c and how much coq10 you recommend for the aneurysm
- I'm 29 weeks pregnant and take 2,400 mg of neurontin a day for anxiety and depression. will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms?
Will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms? Will tapering off the medicine before she's born hurt my baby? Would it be safer for her if I keep taking the Neurontin, or if I wean myself off (with doctor's help, of course)?
More questions for: Chromium picolinate, Back pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Naproxin reaction severe
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Chromium picolinate, Back pain
On eHealthMe, Chromium Picolinate (chromium) is often used for metabolism. Find out below the conditions Chromium Picolinate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Chromium Picolinate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Chromium picolinate, Back pain
Recent Chromium picolinate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Chromium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Buspar for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Chromium Picolinate, Amaryl for a 10-year old boy who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of L - Carnitine, Chromium Picolinate, Phentermine, Spironolactone, Vesicare for a 42-year old woman who has Cluster Headaches
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nexium, Chromium Picolinate, Balsalazide Disodium, Avonex for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Chromium, Vitamin B12, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride (Barr) - EQ 20MG BASE, Spironolactone (Actavis Elizabeth) - 50MG for a 37-year old woman who has Acne Nos
- Comparions of Levocarnitine (Corepharma) - 330MG, Chromium Picolinate for a 24-year old woman who has Obesity
- Comparions of Mercaptopurine (Prometheus Labs) - 50MG, Kali Bichromicum for a 27-year old man who has Lipoma
More related comparison studies for: Chromium picolinate, Back pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.