Review: could Chromium picolinate cause Back pain?
Summary: Back pain is found among people who take Chromium picolinate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Ascorbic acid, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 170 people who have side effects while taking Chromium picolinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Chromium picolinate and have Back pain >>>
Chromium picolinate has active ingredients of chromium. It is often used in metabolism. (latest outcomes from 239 Chromium picolinate users)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 107,113 Back pain patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 170 people reported to have side effects when taking Chromium picolinate. Among them, 12 people (7.06%) have Back Pain.
Time on Chromium picolinate when people have Back pain * :
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate * :
|Back pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate ** :
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 75.00%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (2 people, 16.67%)
- Gout (2 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ascorbic acid (11 people, 91.67%)
- Vitamin e (11 people, 91.67%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 91.67%)
- Biotin (11 people, 91.67%)
- Ubidecarenone (9 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of chromium picolinate and back pain on
Do you have Back Pain while taking Chromium Picolinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Chromium picolinate and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Chromium picolinate
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, HCTZ for a 41-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Back Pain, Swollen Ankles And Lower Leg
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Cymbalta, Glumetza for a 60-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Cancer - Papillary Carcinoma, Pain - Back, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Insomnia, Hip Pain, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Chromium picolinate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Histamine Phosphate, Artemisia, Kali Bichromicum, Chamomilla, Amoxicillin for a 6-year old boy who has Infection
- Comparions of Chromium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Buspar for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Chromium Picolinate, Amaryl for a 10-year old boy who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of L - Carnitine, Chromium Picolinate, Phentermine, Spironolactone, Vesicare for a 42-year old woman who has Cluster Headaches
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nexium, Chromium Picolinate, Balsalazide Disodium, Avonex for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.