Review: could Chromium picolinate cause Back pain?
Summary: Back pain is found among people who take Chromium picolinate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Ascorbic acid, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 168 people who have side effects while taking Chromium picolinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Chromium picolinate and have Back pain >>>
Chromium picolinate has active ingredients of chromium. It is often used in metabolism. (latest outcomes from Chromium picolinate 237 users)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.(view latest reports from 105,943 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 168 people reported to have side effects when taking Chromium picolinate. Among them, 12 people (7.14%) have Back Pain.
Time on Chromium picolinate when people have Back pain * :
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate * :
|Back pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Chromium picolinate ** :
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 75.00%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (2 people, 16.67%)
- Gout (2 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ascorbic acid (11 people, 91.67%)
- Vitamin e (11 people, 91.67%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 91.67%)
- Biotin (11 people, 91.67%)
- Ubidecarenone (9 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain while taking Chromium Picolinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Chromium picolinate and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Chromium picolinate
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Will taking simvistatin for dyslipidemia for 5 yrs cause my liver to ache/hurt?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Back Pain, Side Pain, and takes Simvastatin)
Been taking simvastatin for about 5 yrs, but in the last 2-3 months have been experiencing ache and sometimes pain from my lower right front emanating around my right side and into my lower back, I have been tested for a possible urinary tract infection that came in negative, doctors are unsure of w ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Had a bloody ejaculate twice lately. only blood. can it be related to cialis and/or ibuprofen?
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Back Pain, and takes Ibuprofen, Cialis)
last two ejaculations a week apart resulted in all blood ejaculate. Dark old looking blood, not bright red & fresh. No semen.
Gonna tell my doctor soon. What should I be concerned about. Could it be ralated to ibuprofen or cialis usage?
i dont have any known predisposing conditions.
- Hypothyroid and herbal supplements
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, and takes Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, African Mango, Pyruvate, Ginseng, Panax, Chromium, Beta-alanine, Capsicum)
hello, does anyone know if any/all of the above can be harmful if suffer from hypothyroidism?
All these are part of one weight loss supplement which I would look to try but I am concerned if there may be any adverse effects
- How do u up your dose of msir safely?
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Back Pain, and takes Morphine)
I've been on 60 mg a day and would like to go up, but I don't want to just take another 30 mg at once, should I go slowly and cut a pill into qtrs? Or what? I take two 30s a day.
More questions for: Chromium picolinate, Back pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Naproxin reaction severe
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Back Pain)
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Anemia, Knee Pain, Back Pain, Knee Injury - Meniscus, Back Injury, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Dvt , and takes Methocarbamol, Warfarin Sodium, Clonidine, Atenolol)
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Chromium picolinate, Back pain
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Aspirin, Milk Thistle, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Liver Cirrhosis. The patient has Impaired Memory, Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Joint Stiffness, Back Pain
Comments: Diagnosed with liver disease after collapse at home. Virus attack due to low immunity caused by liver problems. Oesophageal varices. Partial portal vein blockage. Have Diabetes Type 2 19 years with no problems, well controlled.
- A study of drug interactions between Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Risperidone, Lamictal for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure, Irritability, Weight Loss, Nausea And Vomiting, Dry Mouth, Back Pain, Stomach Pain
Comments: I also have been having greasy stools. I never took any of the above listed medications together. I was allergic to both lamictal and risperidone. The stomach pain is localized to the upper left quadrant of my stomach, and hurts when I push where my pancreas is. The pain is made worse after eating o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Progesterone, Claritin Reditabs, Armour Thyroid, Lorazepam for a patient with Short-Term Memory Loss, Exhaustion, Growth Hormone, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Hair
Comments: I always had and still have very thick healthy hair.I noticed two years ago after starting on Armour thyroid and Lorazepam also I started using a natural biodentical progesterone cream that slowly I noticed my hair was thinning out in my bang area along with the temple area.
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole Magnesium, Pycnogenol, Acetyl - L - Carnitine, Spirulina Pacifica, Selenium, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Cortrophin-zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Milk Thistle, B Complex Vitamin, Naproxen for a patient with Upset Stomach, Antioxidant Therapy, Iron Deficiency, Metabolism, Vitamin D Deficiency, Cardiovascular Disorder, Help With Liver Cleansing, Health, Arthritis. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anemia
Comments: Doctor wants to do a colonoscopy, but am not sure if that should be the next step after blood work. I don't believe that the doctor is really investigating the blood work results thoroughly. With my insurance, it is more than difficult to get a 2nd opinion.
Also, I had a fecal occult blood te ...
More related studies for: Chromium picolinate, Back pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.