Cimzia and Rash generalised - from FDA reports
Rash generalised is found among people who take Cimzia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Psoriatic arthropathy. This review analyzes which people have Rash generalised with Cimzia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25,445 people who have side effects when taking Cimzia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
25,445 people reported to have side effects when taking Cimzia.
Among them, 1,356 people (5.33%) have Rash generalised
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cimzia when people have Rash generalised *:
- < 1 month: 44.88 %
- 1 - 6 months: 35.58 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.84 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.98 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.79 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.93 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Rash generalised when taking Cimzia *:
- female: 77.95 %
- male: 22.05 %
Age of people who have Rash generalised when taking Cimzia *:
- 0-1: 0.21 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.79 %
- 20-29: 9.26 %
- 30-39: 15.05 %
- 40-49: 23.16 %
- 50-59: 25.05 %
- 60+: 25.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (55 people, 4.06%)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (38 people, 2.80%)
- Pain (31 people, 2.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (31 people, 2.29%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (18 people, 1.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (121 people, 8.92%)
- Humira (120 people, 8.85%)
- Enbrel (115 people, 8.48%)
- Prednisone (79 people, 5.83%)
- Plaquenil (68 people, 5.01%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Itching (142 people, 10.47%)
- Drug Ineffective (117 people, 8.63%)
- Joint Pain (113 people, 8.33%)
- Fatigue (107 people, 7.89%)
- Breathing Difficulty (83 people, 6.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rash generalised when taking Cimzia?
- Check symptoms - is rash generalised caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRash generalised and drugs with ingredients of certolizumab pegol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRash generalised and Cimzia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cimzia has active ingredients of certolizumab pegol. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Cimzia 25,704 users)
Rash generalised (rash on most of body parts) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,938 Rash generalised patients).
Browse all side effects of Cimziaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Rash generalisedRash generalised
Could your condition cause Rash generalisedRash generalised
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi I've been on cimzia for 1 year for the last 2 months been having terrible headaches. They make me feel sick and dizzy also on 25 methotrexate which I inject which I've been on for over 5 years .i have psoriatic arthritis
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...