Home > Cinnamon > Prostate cancer > Cinnamon and Prostate cancer
Review: could Cinnamon cause Prostate cancer?
We study 48 people who have side effects while taking Cinnamon from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Prostate cancer and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cinnamon and have Prostate cancer >>>
Cinnamon (latest outcomes from 98 users) has active ingredients of cassia cinnamon. It is often used in hyperglycemia.
Prostate cancer (latest reports from 54,106 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, erection problems.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Prostate Cancer while taking Cinnamon?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cinnamon
- support group for people who have Prostate Cancer
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have been diagnosed with prostate cancer
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Cancer - Prostate, and takes Enbrel)
already on enbrel, doing well do not want to stop, but diagnosed with prostate ca. Should I stop
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Groin Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Purified Honey, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar)
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- Is it possible cinnamon cause temporal memory loss?
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Short-Term Memory Loss, and takes Cinnamon)
i am using Cinnamon about 4 years in my tea (almost 500mg per cup) More than 5,6 cups of tea in peer day
and i have short memory problem since last year
i get MRI Scan and it seems i have mild temporal lobe atrophy in both side most in left side,
i decided search about Cinnamon on the internet an ...
- Is finasteride compatible with tamulosin?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Cancer - Prostate, and takes Flomax, Finasteride)
are these 2 meds compatible?I have been prescribed both and would like to know if they work together. Also is it normal to urinate 6+ times per night even after radiation therapy and hormonal treatment,(zoladex&casadex)?
- Can azilect and diazepam be taken together
(Asked by a 79 year old man who has Parkinson's Disease, Prostate Cancer, and takes Azilect)
We need to know if taking diazepam will help him sleep. He wakes up every couple hours , hes exhausted and becomes hard to deal with and mean. He sometimes says weird off the wall things. Gets mean and unmanageable at times. Needs more sleep
More questions for: Cinnamon, Prostate cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Self-injurious Ideation, Self Mutilation, Depression, Sleeplessness, Shakes, Appetite - Decreased, Zoned Out, Decreased Interest, and takes Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamictal, Pristiq, Cinnamon)
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
More reviews for: Cinnamon, Prostate cancer
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, CoQ10, Cinnamon, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Zocor, Atenolol, Xanax for a patient with Heart Artery Dilatation, Supplementation Therapy, Blood Glucose Increased, Vitamin B-12 Level, Urinary Tract Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Palpitations, Anxiety. The patient has Nipple Discharge - Abnormal
Comments: Just noticed a few tiny dots of nipple discharge from clear to light brown when one nipple is squeezed. NOTE: One year ago had small red blood dots from OTHER nipple, spontaneous. Had many tests (see below) and saw a breast surgeon --- result: bleeding thought to be due to trauma (stabbed myself ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cinnamon, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Biotin, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, Vitamin B1, Oxytocin, Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a patient with Health, Vitamin D Decreased, Fibromyalgia. The patient has My Ears, Ear Glands, Throat Glands Hurt & Painful Pressure On Both Ears...
Comments: at first I lost hearing on my left ear for several weeks with pain, eventually hearing came back. Then it occurred on my right, eventually recovered hearing. But both ears had extreme pressure and now tubes were inserted. Left ear recovered from pressure but continue to have pain. Right ear sounds a ...
- A study of side effects of Hydrocortone for a patient with Back, And Knees Server Pain. The patient has Prostate Cancer
Comments: psa ls over 60. can't pee do you need to do a prostate biopsy if you might have prostate cancer, when needle comes out canser in blood will go to limp notes and spread fast, does taking hydocodone 10.3 cause enlarge prostate? have server back and knee pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Tramadol, Ginkgo Biloba, Aspirin, Omega-3, Dietary Fiber, Cinnamon, Multivitamin, Zocor, Omeprazole Magnesium for a patient with Knee Operation, Knee Pain, General Physical Condition, Heart Mri, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Low Blood Sugar, Feel The Need, Diet - Cholesterol, Gerd. The patient has Mouth Dry Aggravated
Comments: stopped taking the multi and syptoms improved. swishing with hydrogen peroxide and Biotene for dry mouth. dentist has no answer. dr has no answer. I had double knee replacement in June of this year. Mouth cleared up until I resumed taking the above list. After a week off the multi cheeks are sore b ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cinnamon, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Niacin, CoQ10, Aspirin, Lamotrigine, Risperidone, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Digoxin for a patient with Heart, Despression, Atrial Fibrillation, Help Heart, Bipolar 1, Depression, Blood Cholesterol Increased, High Blood Pressure, A-fib. The patient has Bipolar 1, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation
Comments: Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD)like symptoms to include:
--specks of light
--snow & rain affect
--trails following objects in motion
--halos or auras
--illusions of motion in a static environment
--distortions in dimension
--heightened awareness of motion.
Occurs in dark o ...
More related studies for: Cinnamon, Prostate cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.