Home > Cinnamon > Ulcer - stomach > Cinnamon and Ulcer - stomach
Review: could Cinnamon cause Ulcer - stomach (Gastric ulcer)?
Summary: there is no Ulcer - stomach reported by people who take Cinnamon yet.
We study 48 people who have side effects while taking Cinnamon from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ulcer - stomach and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cinnamon and have Ulcer - stomach >>>
Cinnamon (latest outcomes from 98 users) has active ingredients of cassia cinnamon. It is often used in hyperglycemia.
Ulcer - stomach
Ulcer - stomach (stomach ulcer) (latest reports from 31,683 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis.
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Ulcer - Stomach while taking Cinnamon?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cinnamon
- support group for people who have Ulcer - Stomach
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Hypothyroidism, Tinnitus, Migraine With Aura, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Insomnia, Ulcer - Stomach, and takes Lasix, Topamax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Inderal, Pantoprazole)
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Groin Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Purified Honey, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar)
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- Can u take metformin with stomach ulcer medication
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Stomach Ulcer, and takes Metformin)
I went to the doctors on friday cause i had an colonoscopy an they found out that o had 1 bleeding ulcers n 2 more stomach ulcer an they put me on 5 different medication an wanted to know if i can take my metformin with y stomach ulcer pills
- Is it possible cinnamon cause temporal memory loss?
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Short-Term Memory Loss, and takes Cinnamon)
i am using Cinnamon about 4 years in my tea (almost 500mg per cup) More than 5,6 cups of tea in peer day
and i have short memory problem since last year
i get MRI Scan and it seems i have mild temporal lobe atrophy in both side most in left side,
i decided search about Cinnamon on the internet an ...
- I have a peptic ulcer and my blood pressure goes up and down is this normal .i usually have prefect blood pressure. what is causing this to happen.
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Peptic Ulcer, and takes Pepcid)
I have been on a bland diet for a peptic ulcer last night i tried to eat regular food and my blood pressure spiked up to 158/107 for just a few mins and came down but it has been going up and down. Is this normal?
More questions for: Cinnamon, Ulcer - stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skin burn feeling and heart racing
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Ulcer, and takes Prilosec Otc)
On day 12 of taking the Prilosec I started to feel like I had a terrible sunburn on my arms and legs, it progressively got worse over the next 24 hrs and included intermittent extremely rapid heart rate.
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Thyroid Disorder, Ulcer - Stomach, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Intestinal Resection, Diverticulitis, Crohn's Disease, and takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Asacol Hd)
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Self-injurious Ideation, Self Mutilation, Depression, Sleeplessness, Shakes, Appetite - Decreased, Zoned Out, Decreased Interest, and takes Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamictal, Pristiq, Cinnamon)
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
More reviews for: Cinnamon, Ulcer - stomach
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, CoQ10, Cinnamon, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Zocor, Atenolol, Xanax for a patient with Heart Artery Dilatation, Supplementation Therapy, Blood Glucose Increased, Vitamin B-12 Level, Urinary Tract Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Palpitations, Anxiety. The patient has Nipple Discharge - Abnormal
Comments: Just noticed a few tiny dots of nipple discharge from clear to light brown when one nipple is squeezed. NOTE: One year ago had small red blood dots from OTHER nipple, spontaneous. Had many tests (see below) and saw a breast surgeon --- result: bleeding thought to be due to trauma (stabbed myself ...
- A study of side effects of Sprix for a patient with Inflammation. The patient has Peptic Ulcer (stomach ulcer)
Comments: Sprix may seem ideal as a way to bypass the notorious gastrointestinal effects of NSAIDs - but these effects are a serious risk, no matter how the NSAID gets into your system. I learned this the hard way. If you do want to take Sprix (or other ketorolac), talk to your doctor about supplementing it w ...
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a patient with Depression. The patient has Stomach Pain, Ulcer - Stomach (stomach ulcer)
Comments: My stomach cramps when I haven't eaten in a while and it cramps when I eat. I've been very stressed lately and I know all of my "stress" is going to my stomach so there's probably a lot of acid in there. So I took the Wellbutrin to calm the stress but my stomach started cramping again.
- A study of drug interactions between Cinnamon, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Biotin, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, Vitamin B1, Oxytocin, Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a patient with Health, Vitamin D Decreased, Fibromyalgia. The patient has My Ears, Ear Glands, Throat Glands Hurt & Painful Pressure On Both Ears...
Comments: at first I lost hearing on my left ear for several weeks with pain, eventually hearing came back. Then it occurred on my right, eventually recovered hearing. But both ears had extreme pressure and now tubes were inserted. Left ear recovered from pressure but continue to have pain. Right ear sounds a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Tramadol, Ginkgo Biloba, Aspirin, Omega-3, Dietary Fiber, Cinnamon, Multivitamin, Zocor, Omeprazole Magnesium for a patient with Knee Operation, Knee Pain, General Physical Condition, Heart Mri, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Low Blood Sugar, Feel The Need, Diet - Cholesterol, Gerd. The patient has Mouth Dry Aggravated
Comments: stopped taking the multi and syptoms improved. swishing with hydrogen peroxide and Biotene for dry mouth. dentist has no answer. dr has no answer. I had double knee replacement in June of this year. Mouth cleared up until I resumed taking the above list. After a week off the multi cheeks are sore b ...
More related studies for: Cinnamon, Ulcer - stomach
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.