Review: could Cinnamon cause Ulcer - stomach (Gastric ulcer)?
Summary: there is no Ulcer - stomach reported by people who take Cinnamon yet.
We study 50 people who have side effects while taking Cinnamon from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ulcer - stomach and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cinnamon and have Ulcer - stomach >>>
Cinnamon has active ingredients of cassia cinnamon. It is often used in hyperglycemia. (latest outcomes from Cinnamon 99 users)
Ulcer - stomach
Ulcer - stomach (stomach ulcer) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis.(latest reports from Ulcer - stomach 31,683 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Ulcer - Stomach while taking Cinnamon?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cinnamon
- support group for people who have Ulcer - Stomach
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning and by midday today the side effects were unbearable. I am nauseous, have diarrhea, and a very severe headache. This didn't happen with Omeprazole. Do you think this is a drug interaction or is there some difference between the two that I am perhaps sensitive to?
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd (1 answer)
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- Can u take metformin with stomach ulcer medication
I went to the doctors on friday cause i had an colonoscopy an they found out that o had 1 bleeding ulcers n 2 more stomach ulcer an they put me on 5 different medication an wanted to know if i can take my metformin with y stomach ulcer pills
- Is it possible cinnamon cause temporal memory loss? (1 answer)
i am using Cinnamon about 4 years in my tea (almost 500mg per cup) More than 5,6 cups of tea in peer day
and i have short memory problem since last year
i get MRI Scan and it seems i have mild temporal lobe atrophy in both side most in left side,
i decided search about Cinnamon on the internet and i found something strange about boost brain and Prevention of Alzheimer also found this: "Cinnamon cause Temporal memory loss"
1.which one of those are truth?
2.is this possible Cinnamon cause my temporal memory or make atrophy on my temporal lobe?
3.does exist drugs for make improve my short memory?
doctors gave me Depakene & i am using 1 pill of depakene 500mg in day
sorry for bad English.
- I have a peptic ulcer and my blood pressure goes up and down is this normal .i usually have prefect blood pressure. what is causing this to happen.
I have been on a bland diet for a peptic ulcer last night i tried to eat regular food and my blood pressure spiked up to 158/107 for just a few mins and came down but it has been going up and down. Is this normal?
More questions for: Cinnamon, Ulcer - stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
More reviews for: Cinnamon, Ulcer - stomach
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Just noticed a few tiny dots of nipple discharge from clear to light brown when one nipple is squeezed. NOTE: One year ago had small red blood dots from OTHER nipple, spontaneous. Had many tests (see below) and saw a breast surgeon --- result: bleeding thought to be due to trauma (stabbed myself ...
- Sprix may seem ideal as a way to bypass the notorious gastrointestinal effects of NSAIDs - but these effects are a serious risk, no matter how the NSAID gets into your system. I learned this the hard way. If you do want to take Sprix (or other ketorolac), talk to your doctor about supplementing it w ...
- My stomach cramps when I haven't eaten in a while and it cramps when I eat. I've been very stressed lately and I know all of my "stress" is going to my stomach so there's probably a lot of acid in there. So I took the Wellbutrin to calm the stress but my stomach started cramping again.
- at first I lost hearing on my left ear for several weeks with pain, eventually hearing came back. Then it occurred on my right, eventually recovered hearing. But both ears had extreme pressure and now tubes were inserted. Left ear recovered from pressure but continue to have pain. Right ear sounds a ...
- stopped taking the multi and syptoms improved. swishing with hydrogen peroxide and Biotene for dry mouth. dentist has no answer. dr has no answer. I had double knee replacement in June of this year. Mouth cleared up until I resumed taking the above list. After a week off the multi cheeks are sore b ...
More related studies for: Cinnamon, Ulcer - stomach
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.