Home > Cipro > Dehydration > Cipro and Dehydration
Review: could Cipro cause Dehydration?
We study 5,459 people who have side effects while taking Cipro from FDA and social media. Among them, 249 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cipro and have Dehydration >>>
Cipro (latest outcomes from 6,856 users) has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,027 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,459 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro. Among them, 249 people (4.56%) have Dehydration.
Time on Cipro when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Cipro * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Cipro ** :
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (25 people, 10.04%)
- Pain (17 people, 6.83%)
- Anaemia (15 people, 6.02%)
- Crohn's disease (15 people, 6.02%)
- Metastases to bone (14 people, 5.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (104 people, 41.77%)
- Protonix (77 people, 30.92%)
- Decadron (70 people, 28.11%)
- Ambien (68 people, 27.31%)
- Aredia (66 people, 26.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration while taking Cipro?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cipro and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Cipro
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cipro, Dehydration
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Cipro, Dehydration
On eHealthMe, Cipro (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride) is often used for urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions Cipro is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cipro used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cipro, Dehydration
Recent Cipro related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cipro, Dehydration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Infective Exacerbation Of Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease
- Reaction To Drug Preservatives
- Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal
- Adhesive Capsulitis