Home > Cipro > Dementia > Cipro and Dementia
Review: could Cipro cause Dementia?
We study 5,459 people who have side effects while taking Cipro from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Dementia. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cipro and have Dementia >>>
Cipro (latest outcomes from 6,856 users) has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Dementia (madness) (latest reports from 45,314 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,459 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro. Among them, 14 people (0.26%) have Dementia.
Time on Cipro when people have Dementia * :
Age of people who have Dementia when taking Cipro * :
Severity of Dementia when taking Cipro ** :
How people recovered from Dementia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bone loss (1 people, 7.14%)
- Paraesthesia (1 people, 7.14%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 7.14%)
- Pain (1 people, 7.14%)
- Heart transplant (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gabapentin (11 people, 78.57%)
- Furosemide (11 people, 78.57%)
- Neurontin (10 people, 71.43%)
- Prednisolone (9 people, 64.29%)
- Penicillin vk (9 people, 64.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia while taking Cipro?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cipro and have Dementia
- support group for people who take Cipro
- support group for people who have Dementia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cipro, Dementia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Cipro, Dementia
On eHealthMe, Cipro (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride) is often used for urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions Cipro is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cipro used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cipro, Dementia
Recent Cipro related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cipro, Dementia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (28 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Coffea Robusta
- Selegiline Hydrochloride
- Ureaplasma Infection