Review: could Cipro cause Otalgia (Earache)?
Summary: there is no Otalgia reported by people who take Cipro yet.
We study 5,469 people who have side effects while taking Cipro from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Otalgia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cipro and have Otalgia >>>
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from 6,866 Cipro users)
Otalgia (ear pain) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, insomnia. (latest reports from 938 Otalgia patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of cipro and otalgia on
Do you have Otalgia while taking Cipro?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cipro
- support group for people who have Otalgia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a 45-year old woman with Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen)
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 53-year old woman with Oesophageal Disorder. The patient has Earache (ear pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Prednisone, Zomig-zmt, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Atopic Eczema, Migraine Without Aura, Fibromyalgia, C. Difficile, Bladder Infection. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Migraine Without Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Earache (ear pain), Muscle Aches (muscle pain), Spitting Up, Cough, Heart Rate Increased, Heartburn - Chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus), Retained Fetal Lung Fluid (fluid does not leave the lung)
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a 18-year old boy with Epididymitis. The patient has Testicle Pain (pain in testes)
Recent Cipro related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.