Home > Cipro > Ulcer - stomach > Cipro and Ulcer - stomach
Review: could Cipro cause Ulcer - stomach (Gastric ulcer)?
We study 5,459 people who have side effects while taking Cipro from FDA and social media. Among them, 80 have Ulcer - stomach. Find out below who they are, when they have Ulcer - stomach and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cipro and have Ulcer - stomach >>>
Cipro (latest outcomes from 6,851 users) has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Ulcer - stomach
Ulcer - stomach (stomach ulcer) (latest reports from 177,488 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 5,454 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro. Among them, 80 people (1.47%) have Ulcer - Stomach.
Time on Cipro when people have Ulcer - stomach * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ulcer - stomach||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ulcer - stomach when taking Cipro * :
|Ulcer - stomach||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.59%||10.96%||15.07%||64.38% |
Severity of Ulcer - stomach when taking Cipro ** :
How people recovered from Ulcer - stomach ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (24 people, 30.00%)
- Osteoporosis (14 people, 17.50%)
- Mastocytosis (11 people, 13.75%)
- Hypertension (10 people, 12.50%)
- Dyspepsia (9 people, 11.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (43 people, 53.75%)
- Aredia (41 people, 51.25%)
- Prednisone (33 people, 41.25%)
- Clindamycin (31 people, 38.75%)
- Chlorhexidine gluconate (30 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ulcer - Stomach while taking Cipro?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Cipro and have Ulcer - Stomach
- group for people who take Cipro
- group for people who have Ulcer - Stomach
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
Sprix may seem ideal as a way to bypass the notorious gastrointestinal effects of NSAIDs - but these effects are a serious risk, no matter how the NSAID gets into your system. I learned this the hard way. If you do want to take Sprix (or other ketorolac), talk to your doctor about supplementing it with an antacid medication.
From this study (1 month ago):
Lost 36 pounds in 6 weeks. Burning neuropathy on hands feet arms and legs.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cipro, Ulcer - stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Cipro, Ulcer - stomach
On eHealthMe, Cipro (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride) is often used for urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions Cipro is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cipro used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (52 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (52 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Canela Molida
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Prostate Cancer