Review: could Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride cause Loose stools?
Summary: there is no Loose stools reported by people who take Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride yet.
We study 265 people who have side effects while taking Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Loose stools and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride and have Loose stools >>>
Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from 631 Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride users)
Loose stools has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 2,347 Loose stools patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride and loose stools on
Do you have Loose Stools while taking Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Loose Stools
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Chantix for a 30-year old woman with Stop Smoking. The patient has Loose Stools
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a 45-year old woman with Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen)
- A study of side effects of Lasix for a 57-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure. The patient has Loose Stools
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Prednisone, Zomig-zmt, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Atopic Eczema, Migraine Without Aura, Fibromyalgia, C. Difficile, Bladder Infection. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Migraine Without Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Glimepiride, Metformin for a 53-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, Diabetes. The patient has Loose Stools, Pain - Back, Abdominal Pain Lower
Recent Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.