Home > Ciprofloxacin > Feeling hot > Ciprofloxacin and Feeling hot
Review: could Ciprofloxacin cause Feeling hot?
We study 564 people who have side effects while taking Ciprofloxacin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling hot and more.
Ciprofloxacin (latest outcomes from 1,242 users) has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Feeling hot (latest reports from 128,831 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high density lipoprotein decreased, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Feeling Hot while taking Ciprofloxacin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin
- support group for people who have Feeling Hot
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Can you take with multiple myeloma
Had severe side effects from this drug. Was it the drug or my medical condition.
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse.
- Can ciprofloxacin cause delay in menstruation?
I was treated with ciprobay (ciprofloxacin) for 7 days, for my upper respiratory tract infection. However,I am wondering if this could possibly be the reason for the delay of my menstrual cycle because I used to have regular periods.
- What next to fix an ear ?
Ear was gunked up. Figured it needed syringing. Doc insists I use over-the-counter EARCLEAR or similar to soften things up.
I do so and front for syringe. Nopey, ear has infection.
SOFRADEX prescribed. No effect.
KENACOMB prescribed. No effect.
CIPROXIN HC prescribed. No effect.
What next ?
- I have heavy feeling in the chest, hands and leg tremors, diarrhea and insomnia. blood infection white count 12.4 treated with ciprofloxacin now metronidazole and miconazole. why this second set?
Been having mini strokes since 2005. Due to steroids have developed diabetes. This year have been plagued by infections of one kind or another. Recently started getting chest discomfort, insomnia , headaches body tremors and diarrhoea. Doctor put me on ciprofloxacin. Didn't work . Now he has placed ...
- What causes myco fortuitum?
Prolonged coughing for at least two years.
Was formerly a colon cancer patient but underwent surgery and had chemotherapy. Was alright for about two and half years before experiencing breathlessness and pleural effusion and mycofortuitum.
- What does a methotrexate rash look like? a cytarabine rash? if either of these chemos is responsible for my rash, what does it indicate about appropriate therapies going forward?
Treated for Stage 1 Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in 2009 and had only 4 courses of Chemo vs the usual 6 due to a rash that showed up on Day 14 of the 4th cycle. At end of treatment and 1 year following PET scan was negative.
Diagnosed in April 2013 with Burkitt Lymphoma. Negative for HIV-AIDS, ...
- Will i have constant flare ups with infections with me being born with an enlarged. prostate
My present condition is I am thinking of going back to work month on month off basis in the Indian ocean. I have haemochromatotis with Hb 133,Sfn 610, TS 89,
I was thinking of to continue with my venesection on my field break to reduce my iron.
But now I have got an infection and put on a course ...
- If i am extremely active (e.g. backpacking), should i be taking these drugs for a sinus infection/allergy-induced asthma?
I read that Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolone have a moderate interaction which can cause tendon damage. If my tendons were to be damaged while backpacking, it would literally put my life in danger.
More questions for: Ciprofloxacin, Feeling hot
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis: the interesting infection
I'm no medical expert, nor am I some marvelous gifted writer so first and foremost, please forgive any errors of my report.
I'm not exactly sure when I contracted this bacteria or how, but on 04/14/2014 I went to the doctor for what I called "a bruise on my leg that had been t ...
More reviews for: Ciprofloxacin, Feeling hot
On eHealthMe, Ciprofloxacin (ciprofloxacin) is often used for urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions Ciprofloxacin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ciprofloxacin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ciprofloxacin, Feeling hot
Recent Ciprofloxacin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Donepezil for a 71-year old woman who has UTI
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Macrobid for a 65-year old woman who has UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent
- Comparions of Levaquin, Ciprofloxacin for a 62-year old woman who has UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent
- Comparions of Amoxicillin, Ciprofloxacin for a 79-year old woman who has Burning Sensation
- Comparions of Gravol, Ciprofloxacin for a 79-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Fluconazole, Valtrex for a 36-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Codeine Sulfate, Ciprofloxacin for a 85-year old woman who has Cough
- Comparions of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Nitrofurantoin, Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin for a 59-year old woman who has UTI
- Comparions of CIPROFLOXACIN, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 63-year old man who has Antibiotic Comparison
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim for a 70-year old man who has Mersa
More related comparison studies for: Ciprofloxacin, Feeling hot
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.