Review: could Ciprofloxacin cause Feeling hot?
Summary: there is no Feeling hot reported by people who take Ciprofloxacin yet.
We study 568 people who have side effects while taking Ciprofloxacin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling hot and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin and have Feeling hot >>>
Ciprofloxacin has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Ciprofloxacin 1,249 users)
Feeling hot has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high density lipoprotein decreased, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Feeling hot 20,702 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Feeling Hot while taking Ciprofloxacin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin
- support group for people who have Feeling Hot
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Nausea And Vomiting, Euphoric Mood, and takes Varenicline, Cymbalta, Micardis, Synthroid, Ciprofloxacin)
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Can you take with multiple myeloma
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Ciprofloxacin)
Had severe side effects from this drug. Was it the drug or my medical condition.
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Frequent Bowel Movements, Bloody Diarrhea, Paina, Grumbling Intestines, Lose Weight, and takes Ciprofloxacin, Imuran, Metronidazole)
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse.
- Can ciprofloxacin cause delay in menstruation?
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Delayed Menstruation, and takes Ciprofloxacin)
I was treated with ciprobay (ciprofloxacin) for 7 days, for my upper respiratory tract infection. However,I am wondering if this could possibly be the reason for the delay of my menstrual cycle because I used to have regular periods.
- What next to fix an ear ?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Otitis Externa, and takes Ciprofloxacin)
Ear was gunked up. Figured it needed syringing. Doc insists I use over-the-counter EARCLEAR or similar to soften things up.
I do so and front for syringe. Nopey, ear has infection.
SOFRADEX prescribed. No effect.
KENACOMB prescribed. No effect.
CIPROXIN HC prescribed. No effect.
What next ?
More questions for: Ciprofloxacin, Feeling hot
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis: the interesting infection
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has Sphingomonas Paucimobilis Infection, and takes Ciprofloxacin)
I'm no medical expert, nor am I some marvelous gifted writer so first and foremost, please forgive any errors of my report.
I'm not exactly sure when I contracted this bacteria or how, but on 04/14/2014 I went to the doctor for what I called "a bruise on my leg that had been t ...
More reviews for: Ciprofloxacin, Feeling hot
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased
Comments: I have had urinary issues for just over a year keep having ecoli in urine . had cystoscopy and scan everything was ok. I was on a 4 week course of ciprofloxacin finished them 7 weeks ago but for the last week i have trouble urinating during the night and first thing in the morning
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Simvastatin, Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Heart Disease, High Blood Cholesterol, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Cough
Comments: Took ciprofloxacin for possible urinary tract infection, prescribed for ten days 500mg twice daily. Developed persistent dry cough after about 3 days, subsequent tests found no infection so stopped after 8 days. Still coughig after one week off cipro.
- A study of drug interactions between Garcinia Cambogia, Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Weight Loss, Infection. The patient has Blindness, Abnormal Weight Gain
Comments: One year prior to blindness occurring I had a total hysterectomy, then an intestinal infection of some kind, I was given the above antibiotics, I had a seizure from them, fell into the shower and had a slight head injury. CT was normal. Medications discontinued. One year later, I woke up with a head ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Ipratropium Bromide, Ciprofloxacin, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Montelukast Sodium, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Motrin, Zolpidem, Atenolol for a patient with Muscle Relaxer, Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Allergy, Chronic Sinus Infection, Esophageal Spasm, Fibromyalgia, Stress And Anxiety, Sleeping Difficulty, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes And Brown Patches On Face
Comments: I have been struggling with sinusitis for almost 2 years now and they can't stop the dripping my nose from running,down throat to chest, lots of plegm, and have been congested for over a year and half. Since then, have tried me on every sort of antihistimine, Loradine, Zyrtec, Certirizine, and flut ...
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Infection. The patient has Mini Stroke (neurological event with the signs and symptoms of a stroke, but which go away within a short period of time)
Comments: she had over 100 mini strokes after taking this drug. it was given as a preventive during surgery. She continued being given it after the surgery. Was having confusion, delusions, night mares, paranoia, anxiety and more. Then my fay-in-law researched this and had her taken off and those issues s ...
More related studies for: Ciprofloxacin, Feeling hot
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.