Review: could Citalopram hydrobromide cause Marijuana abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Marijuana abuse is found among people who take Citalopram hydrobromide, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycodone hcl, and have Depression.
We study 23,305 people who have side effects while taking Citalopram hydrobromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 211 have Marijuana abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Marijuana abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Marijuana abuse >>>
Citalopram hydrobromide has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 24,930 Citalopram hydrobromide users)
Marijuana abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Marijuana abuse patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 23,305 people reported to have side effects when taking Citalopram hydrobromide. Among them, 211 people (0.91%) have Marijuana Abuse.
Time on Citalopram hydrobromide when people have Marijuana abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Marijuana abuse||58.33%||8.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Citalopram hydrobromide * :
|Marijuana abuse||0.00%||0.00%||7.41%||24.87%||24.87%||19.58%||20.11%||3.17% |
Severity of Marijuana abuse when taking Citalopram hydrobromide ** :
How people recovered from Marijuana abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (21 people, 9.95%)
- Pain (11 people, 5.21%)
- Major depression (9 people, 4.27%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 4.27%)
- Drug abuse (7 people, 3.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (49 people, 23.22%)
- Diazepam (44 people, 20.85%)
- Alprazolam (28 people, 13.27%)
- Acetaminophen (23 people, 10.90%)
- Methadone hcl (21 people, 9.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of citalopram hydrobromide and marijuana abuse on
Do you have Marijuana Abuse while taking Citalopram Hydrobromide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Marijuana Abuse
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide
- support group for people who have Marijuana Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Celexa, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Beyaz for a 30-year old woman with Migraine, Anxiety, Birth Control. The patient has Severe Migraines, Constant Feeling Of Motion
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Celexa for a 42-year old woman with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Clonazepam, Valproic Acid for a 33-year old man with Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Impaired Memory, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Clonazepam, Alesse, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 26-year old woman with Pericoronitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Major Depression. The patient has Swollen Lymph Nodes, Fever, Swallowing Difficulty, Pericoronitis, Swelling Face
Recent Citalopram hydrobromide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celexa, Prozac for a 41-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Escitalopram, Celexa, Effexor for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Omeprazole, Lamotrigine for a 41-year old woman who has Temporal Lobe Nocturnal Epilepsy, Underactive Thyroid, IBS,depression, GERD
- Comparions of Rabeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Buspar, Celexa, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.