Home > Citalopram hydrobromide > Marijuana abuse > Citalopram hydrobromide and Marijuana abuse
Review: could Citalopram hydrobromide cause Marijuana abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Marijuana abuse is found among people who take Citalopram hydrobromide, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycodone hcl, and have Depression.
We study 23,252 people who have side effects while taking Citalopram hydrobromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 211 have Marijuana abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Marijuana abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Marijuana abuse >>>
Citalopram hydrobromide (latest outcomes from 24,880 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Marijuana abuse (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 23,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Citalopram hydrobromide. Among them, 211 people (0.91%) have Marijuana Abuse.
Time on Citalopram hydrobromide when people have Marijuana abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Marijuana abuse||58.33%||8.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Citalopram hydrobromide * :
|Marijuana abuse||0.00%||0.00%||7.41%||24.87%||24.87%||19.58%||20.11%||3.17% |
Severity of Marijuana abuse when taking Citalopram hydrobromide ** :
How people recovered from Marijuana abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (21 people, 9.95%)
- Pain (11 people, 5.21%)
- Major depression (9 people, 4.27%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 4.27%)
- Drug abuse (7 people, 3.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (49 people, 23.22%)
- Diazepam (44 people, 20.85%)
- Alprazolam (28 people, 13.27%)
- Acetaminophen (23 people, 10.90%)
- Methadone hcl (21 people, 9.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Marijuana Abuse while taking Citalopram Hydrobromide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Marijuana Abuse
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide
- support group for people who have Marijuana Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Emphysema, 60 Mg A Day For 13 Years, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
CAN IT CAUSE EMPHASEMIA
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Occular Migraine, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Lunesta, Trental, Fosinopril Sodium, Ativan, Celexa, Simvastatin, Neurontin, Lortab, Combivent Respimat)
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Memory loss& confusion
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Loss Of Memory, and takes Celexa)
I can not remember the majority or most of my past.I am very,very confused about things or stuff that I used to know everything about
- I am a 45 year old female who from missuri. i have suffered from a severe anxiety disorder since i was 25. i was misdiagnoowith bipolar disorder. it has creat
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Severe Anxiety, Insomnia, Gastritis, Racing Irrational Thoughts, and takes Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Xanax)
A traumatic event occured when I was 19 and brought me the point of seeking "professional" psychiatric help only to suffer a misdiagnosis for 20 years. I turned to self medication until recently. Now my anxiety has left me with a hyper sensitive histamine production, 24/7 fight or flight mode, insom ...
More questions for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Marijuana abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Citalopram seizures in my 13 year old daughter
(Posted by a 13 year old girl who has Seizure - Generalized, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
My daughter just turned 13. Her Father died last year and she was having trouble dealing with it so her doctor put her on 20 mil of citalopram once a day. She started feeling better in about a week. About 30 days later she had a severe seizure and quit breathing. I did CPR and got her breathing agai ...
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Progesterone Decreased, Adrenal Insufficiency, Bipolar 2, and takes Progesterone, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Risperdal)
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
(Posted by a 69 year old man who has Persistent Chills., and takes Desloratadine, Celexa, Codeine, Fiorinal W/codeine, Cialis, Proscar, Flomax, Wellbutrin)
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Tiredness on citalopram and cetirizine
(Posted by a 36 year old woman who has Anxiety Ghd, Fungal Infection - Scalp, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy)
Extreme tiredness......sleep more sleep and slight confusion when I wake...like a zombie mode switched on inside my head ...all I can do is yawn and sleep not good when your a busy mum
More reviews for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Marijuana abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Pantoprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Celexa, Topiramate, Roxicodone for a patient with Chronic Pain From Herniated Disks, Hiatal Hernea Symptoms: Acid Reflux, Depression, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Chronic Pain. The patient has Hernia - Hiatal, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with hiatal hernea 5 years ago via an endoscopy, which was done due to chronic complaints of the feeling of choking on "a ball of phlem in my throat", which turned out to be acid due to hernea. I have been taking pantoprazole nightly since then and it helps immensely. I have acid i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Lower Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain
Comments: I was having a problem with weight gain and went to my Dr. for help she had me on 20mg of Celexa at night and 300mg of Buprpion XL during the day. It really worked for my Anxiety and Depression. I started feeling bad dragging around and went in for blood work I had terribly high triglycerides, high ...
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Glyburide, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Sinus Congestion
Comments: I started have dry sinuses this past summer. Then it was congested all the time. So my doctor referred me to a specialist. I have seen him 3 times and he just gave me nasonex. It just eases the congestion but it doesnt solve it. There seems to be no moisture at all in the my nose. I bougth a hum ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Remeron, Celexa, Lamictal, Wellbutrin for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Mood Swings, Depression. The patient has Depressed Mood, Crying - Excessive (0-6 Months), Agoraphobia, Anxiety Disorder, Diarrhoea Aggravated, Tooth Loss
Comments: In the last 6-12 months my gums began bleeding and then became discolored. Now I have 14 caries and need 4 or more root canals. I have had 2 molars extracted and will need a third. My teeth are literally deteriorating right before my eyes. Everyday I check the mirror 4 New chips or decay. This has ...
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Fluticasone Propionate, Clonazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a patient with Nausea From Irritable Bowel Syndrome, General Physical Condition, Sinus Congestion, Muscle Fascillations, Sleeplessness, Anxiety, Muscle Pain. The patient has Recurring Mutiple Mouth Sores
Comments: I was taking 30 mg of Cymbalta once a day for about 6 months for muscle pain and it worked like a dream. Then I started having recurrent multiple mouth sores. I was afraid it was due to the Cymbalta, so I stopped taking it about 3 weeks ago. I had horrible withdrawal symptoms, so my doctor put m ...
More related studies for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Marijuana abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.