Home > Citalopram hydrobromide > Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) > Citalopram hydrobromide and Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
Review: could Citalopram hydrobromide cause Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) (Polycystic ovary disease)?
We study 23,252 people who have side effects while taking Citalopram hydrobromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos). Find out below who they are, when they have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) >>>
Citalopram hydrobromide (latest outcomes from 24,875 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing) (latest reports from 6,056 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, migraine, depression, epilepsy.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 23,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Citalopram hydrobromide. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos).
Time on Citalopram hydrobromide when people have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) when taking Citalopram hydrobromide * :
|Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) when taking Citalopram hydrobromide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cataplexy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Narcolepsy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Sleep issues (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hirsutism (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Topiramate (2 people, 66.67%)
- Quetiapine fumarate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bupropion hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Dextroamphetamine (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos) while taking Citalopram Hydrobromide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos)
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide
- support group for people who have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
memory loss since taking citalopram especially if i drink a small amount of alcohol
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I have post menopausal bleeding after starting eliquis
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
On eHealthMe, Citalopram Hydrobromide (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Citalopram Hydrobromide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Citalopram Hydrobromide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Tyramine Reaction
- Pravastatin Sodium
- Iron Edta