Home > Citalopram hydrobromide > Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) > Citalopram hydrobromide and Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
Review: could Citalopram hydrobromide cause Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) (Polycystic ovary disease)?
We study 23,252 people who have side effects while taking Citalopram hydrobromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos). Find out below who they are, when they have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) >>>
Citalopram hydrobromide (latest outcomes from 24,880 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing) (latest reports from 6,065 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, migraine, depression, epilepsy.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 23,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Citalopram hydrobromide. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos).
Time on Citalopram hydrobromide when people have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) when taking Citalopram hydrobromide * :
|Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) when taking Citalopram hydrobromide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cataplexy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Narcolepsy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Sleep issues (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hirsutism (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Topiramate (2 people, 66.67%)
- Quetiapine fumarate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bupropion hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Dextroamphetamine (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos) while taking Citalopram Hydrobromide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos)
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide
- support group for people who have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Emphysema, 60 Mg A Day For 13 Years, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
CAN IT CAUSE EMPHASEMIA
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Occular Migraine, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Lunesta, Trental, Fosinopril Sodium, Ativan, Celexa, Simvastatin, Neurontin, Lortab, Combivent Respimat)
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Memory loss& confusion
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Loss Of Memory, and takes Celexa)
I can not remember the majority or most of my past.I am very,very confused about things or stuff that I used to know everything about
- I am a 45 year old female who from missuri. i have suffered from a severe anxiety disorder since i was 25. i was misdiagnoowith bipolar disorder. it has creat
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Severe Anxiety, Insomnia, Gastritis, Racing Irrational Thoughts, and takes Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Xanax)
A traumatic event occured when I was 19 and brought me the point of seeking "professional" psychiatric help only to suffer a misdiagnosis for 20 years. I turned to self medication until recently. Now my anxiety has left me with a hyper sensitive histamine production, 24/7 fight or flight mode, insom ...
More questions for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Citalopram seizures in my 13 year old daughter
(Posted by a 13 year old girl who has Seizure - Generalized, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
My daughter just turned 13. Her Father died last year and she was having trouble dealing with it so her doctor put her on 20 mil of citalopram once a day. She started feeling better in about a week. About 30 days later she had a severe seizure and quit breathing. I did CPR and got her breathing agai ...
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Progesterone Decreased, Adrenal Insufficiency, Bipolar 2, and takes Progesterone, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Risperdal)
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
(Posted by a 69 year old man who has Persistent Chills., and takes Desloratadine, Celexa, Codeine, Fiorinal W/codeine, Cialis, Proscar, Flomax, Wellbutrin)
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Novocaine at the dentist office
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), and takes Paxil, Novocain)
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
More reviews for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
- A study of drug interactions between Voltaren, Multivitamin, Celexa, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Concerta, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Knee Swelling, Nutrition - Inadequate, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Esophageal Spasm, Adhd. The patient has Hypersensitivity, Insomnia Concerns, Decreased Appetite, Obsessive Thoughts, Body Temperature Increased, Paranoia
Comments: Adult ADHD with anxiety. Recently been developing paranoia symptoms
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a patient with Depression. The patient has Retching (strong involuntary effort to vomit)
Comments: Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present in public or at work.
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Eyelid Function Disorder
Comments: When waking unable to spontaneously open my eye's, I try as normal but no response. Usually affects left eye but now both. I have to physically open my eyelid with my fingers, almost like my eyelids have forgotten how to respond.
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a patient with Chronic Depression. The patient has Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus), Red Face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck)
Comments: Red face-I have noticed that my face turns red after drinking alcohol since I started taking Celexa.
Heartburn-I have rectified this side effect by taking my medication before I go to bed.
- A study of drug interactions between Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis,lupus,vasculitis, need to use walker, legs weak and clumsey-can do very little in house,difficult to walk even with walker
More related studies for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.