Review: could Citalopram hydrobromide cause Twitch - eyelid (Eyelid twitch)?
Summary: Twitch - eyelid is found among people who take Citalopram hydrobromide, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, also take medication Levothyroxine sodium, and have Panic disorder.
We study 23,305 people who have side effects while taking Citalopram hydrobromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Twitch - eyelid. Find out below who they are, when they have Twitch - eyelid and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Twitch - eyelid >>>
Citalopram hydrobromide has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 24,930 Citalopram hydrobromide users)
Twitch - eyelid
Twitch - eyelid (a general term for involuntary spasms of the eyelid muscles) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 1,879 Twitch - eyelid patients)
On Mar, 24, 2015: 23,305 people reported to have side effects when taking Citalopram hydrobromide. Among them, 12 people (0.05%) have Twitch - Eyelid.
Time on Citalopram hydrobromide when people have Twitch - eyelid * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Twitch - eyelid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Twitch - eyelid when taking Citalopram hydrobromide * :
|Twitch - eyelid||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||33.33%||16.67%||16.67%||8.33% |
Severity of Twitch - eyelid when taking Citalopram hydrobromide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Twitch - eyelid||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Twitch - eyelid ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Twitch - eyelid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Panic attack (2 people, 16.67%)
- Eczema (2 people, 16.67%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 16.67%)
- Respiration abnormal (1 people, 8.33%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 25.00%)
- Fluconazole (2 people, 16.67%)
- Rocephin (2 people, 16.67%)
- Xenical (2 people, 16.67%)
- Oxsoralen-ultra (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of citalopram hydrobromide and twitch - eyelid on
Do you have Twitch - Eyelid while taking Citalopram Hydrobromide?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Twitch - Eyelid
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide
- support group for people who have Twitch - Eyelid
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Chantix, Celexa for a 43-year old woman with Stop Smoking, Anxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 1, Carbamazepine, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 47-year old woman with Ankle Pain, Neuropathy, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Multivitamin, Tri-linyah, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Celexa, Adderall 30 for a 31-year old woman with Enteral Nutrition, Birth Control, Hypertension, Ocd, Adhd. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Restless Legs Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety And Stress, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Junel Fe 1.5/30, Celexa for a 37-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Night Sweats
Recent Citalopram hydrobromide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Viibryd, Celexa for a 31-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 28-year old man who has George
- Comparions of Celexa, Prozac for a 41-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Escitalopram, Celexa, Effexor for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Omeprazole, Lamotrigine for a 41-year old woman who has Temporal Lobe Nocturnal Epilepsy, Underactive Thyroid, IBS,depression, GERD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.