Home > Citalopram hydrobromide > Twitch - eyelid > Citalopram hydrobromide and Twitch - eyelid
Review: could Citalopram hydrobromide cause Twitch - eyelid (Eyelid twitch)?
We study 23,252 people who have side effects while taking Citalopram hydrobromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Twitch - eyelid. Find out below who they are, when they have Twitch - eyelid and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Twitch - eyelid >>>
Citalopram hydrobromide (latest outcomes from 24,875 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Twitch - eyelid
Twitch - eyelid (a general term for involuntary spasms of the eyelid muscles) (latest reports from 7,963 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 23,252 people reported to have side effects when taking Citalopram hydrobromide. Among them, 12 people (0.05%) have Twitch - Eyelid.
Time on Citalopram hydrobromide when people have Twitch - eyelid * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Twitch - eyelid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Twitch - eyelid when taking Citalopram hydrobromide * :
|Twitch - eyelid||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||33.33%||16.67%||16.67%||8.33% |
Severity of Twitch - eyelid when taking Citalopram hydrobromide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Twitch - eyelid||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Twitch - eyelid ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Twitch - eyelid||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Panic attack (2 people, 16.67%)
- Eczema (2 people, 16.67%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 16.67%)
- Respiration abnormal (1 people, 8.33%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 25.00%)
- Fluconazole (2 people, 16.67%)
- Rocephin (2 people, 16.67%)
- Xenical (2 people, 16.67%)
- Oxsoralen-ultra (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Twitch - Eyelid while taking Citalopram Hydrobromide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Twitch - Eyelid
- support group for people who take Citalopram hydrobromide
- support group for people who have Twitch - Eyelid
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Twitch - eyelid
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Twitch - eyelid
On eHealthMe, Citalopram Hydrobromide (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Citalopram Hydrobromide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Citalopram Hydrobromide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Twitch - eyelid
Recent Citalopram hydrobromide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Citalopram hydrobromide, Twitch - eyelid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (12 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Lupron Depot
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Groin Swelling
- Levothyroxine Sodium