Cladribine and Enlarged spleen - from FDA reports
Enlarged spleen is found among people who take Cladribine, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old also take medication Cytarabine, and have Burkitt lymphoma. This review analyzes which people have Enlarged spleen with Cladribine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,058 people who have side effects when taking Cladribine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
1,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Cladribine.
Among them, 7 people (0.66%) have Enlarged spleen
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Enlarged spleen when taking Cladribine *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Enlarged spleen when taking Cladribine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (1 person, 14.29%)
- Malignant Histiocytosis (1 person, 14.29%)
- Langerhans' Cell Granulomatosis (1 person, 14.29%)
- Hairy Cell Leukaemia (1 person, 14.29%)
- Burkitt Lymphoma (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vinblastine Sulfate (3 people, 42.86%)
- Methotrexate (3 people, 42.86%)
- Mercaptopurine (3 people, 42.86%)
- Etoposide (3 people, 42.86%)
- Cytarabine (3 people, 42.86%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fever (4 people, 57.14%)
- Thrombocytopenia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (3 people, 42.86%)
- Interstitial Lung Disease (3 people, 42.86%)
- Anaphylaxis (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Enlarged spleen when taking Cladribine?
- Check symptoms - is enlarged spleen caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEnlarged spleen and drugs with ingredients of cladribine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEnlarged spleen and Cladribine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cladribine has active ingredients of cladribine. (latest outcomes from Cladribine 1,062 users)
Enlarged spleen has been reported by people with primary myelofibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, hiv infection, high blood pressure (latest reports from 9,022 Enlarged spleen patients).
Browse all side effects of Cladribinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Enlarged spleenEnlarged spleen
Could your condition cause Enlarged spleenEnlarged spleen
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I was treated with cladribine for hairy cell leukaemia for five days in October. I have bursitis in several places. Has anyone experienced this? I was treated immediately and not advised to watch and wait. I have rotator cuff injury which may have occurred because of weakened muscles after ...
After taking Gabapentin, I have enlarged spleen and enlarged gall bladder. I titrated down & have been totally off Gabapentin for 1 1/2 months. Spleen is more in pain from being enlarged. Constant burning & itching everywhere on body. Epson salts baths do not help. Have these systems gone away ...