Cladribine and Peripheral motor neuropathy - from FDA reports
Peripheral motor neuropathy is reported only by a few people who take Cladribine. We study 1,026 people who have side effects while taking Cladribine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Peripheral motor neuropathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Peripheral motor neuropathy and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 26, 2017
1,026 people reported to have side effects when taking Cladribine.
Among them, 3 people (0.29%) have Peripheral Motor Neuropathy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Peripheral Motor Neuropathy when taking Cladribine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Peripheral Motor Neuropathy when taking Cladribine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Chemotherapy (3 people, 100.00%)
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (all) (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ifosfamide (3 people, 100.00%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cytarabine (3 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (3 people, 100.00%)
- Paraesthesia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Myelopathy (3 people, 100.00%)
- Incontinence (3 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Peripheral motor neuropathy when taking Cladribine?
- Check symptoms - is peripheral motor neuropathy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Cladribine has active ingredients of cladribine. (latest outcomes from Cladribine 1,030 users)
Peripheral Motor Neuropathy
Peripheral motor neuropathy (muscles in the body become progressively weaker over months to years) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, breast cancer, preventive health care, colon cancer, pain (latest reports from 989 Peripheral motor neuropathy patients).
Browse all side effects of Cladribinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Peripheral motor neuropathyPeripheral motor neuropathy
Could your condition cause Peripheral motor neuropathyPeripheral motor neuropathy
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was treated with cladribine for hairy cell leukaemia for five days in October. I have bursitis in several places. Has anyone experienced this? I was treated immediately and not advised to watch and wait. I have rotator cuff injury which may have occurred because of weakened muscles after ...