Claravis and Alopecia - from FDA reports
Alopecia is found among people who take Claravis, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Amnesteem, and have Dementia alzheimer's type. This review analyzes which people have Alopecia with Claravis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,466 people who have side effects when taking Claravis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
6,466 people reported to have side effects when taking Claravis.
Among them, 50 people (0.77%) have Alopecia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Claravis when people have Alopecia *:
- < 1 month: 9.09 %
- 1 - 6 months: 45.45 %
- 6 - 12 months: 40.91 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.55 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Alopecia when taking Claravis *:
- female: 78 %
- male: 22 %
Age of people who have Alopecia when taking Claravis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 40.74 %
- 30-39: 29.63 %
- 40-49: 14.81 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 3.7 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (1 person, 2.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 2.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 2.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 2.00%)
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (1 person, 2.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Amnesteem (6 people, 12.00%)
- Implanon (3 people, 6.00%)
- Accutane (3 people, 6.00%)
- Tysabri (1 person, 2.00%)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide (1 person, 2.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (10 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (10 people, 20.00%)
- Fatigue (9 people, 18.00%)
- Headache (8 people, 16.00%)
- Back Pain (8 people, 16.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alopecia when taking Claravis?
Claravis has active ingredients of isotretinoin. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Claravis 6,485 users)
Alopecia (absence of hair from areas of the body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 88,081 Alopecia patients).