Review: could Claritin-d 24 hour cause Kidney failure (Acute kidney failure)?
Summary: Kidney failure is reported only by a few people who take Claritin-d 24 hour.
We study 945 people who have side effects while taking Claritin-d 24 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Kidney failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney failure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour and have Kidney failure >>>
Claritin-d 24 hour
Claritin-d 24 Hour has active ingredients of loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 1,176 Claritin-d 24 Hour users)
Kidney failure (loss of kidney function) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, multiple myeloma, diabetes, pain. (latest reports from 57,659 Kidney failure patients)
On Feb, 20, 2015: 945 people reported to have side effects when taking Claritin-d 24 hour. Among them, 2 people (0.21%) have Kidney Failure.
Time on Claritin-d 24 hour when people have Kidney failure * :
Gender of people who have Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour * :
|Kidney failure||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour * :
|Kidney failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour ** :
How people recovered from Kidney failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Niaspan (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avandia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Novolog (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Failure while taking Claritin-d 24 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour and have Kidney Failure
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour
- support group for people who have Kidney Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 57-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Renal Failure - Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Lisinopril, Cymbalta for a 88-year old woman with Arterial Stenosis, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Renal Failure, Pulse Pressure Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin-d, Lexapro for a 58-year old woman with Allergies, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of side effects of Olanzapine for a 42-year old man with Schizophrenia Simple. The patient has Renal Failure (kidney dysfunction)
- A study of drug interactions between Loseasonique, Claritin-d, Wellbutrin Xl for a 33-year old woman with Birth Control, Sinusitis, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Hair Loss, Depression
Recent Claritin-d 24 hour related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.