Review: could Claritin-d 24 hour cause Kidney failure (Acute kidney failure)?
Summary: Kidney failure is reported only by a few people who take Claritin-d 24 hour.
We study 948 people who have side effects while taking Claritin-d 24 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Kidney failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney failure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour and have Kidney failure >>>
Claritin-d 24 hour
Claritin-d 24 hour has active ingredients of loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 1,179 Claritin-d 24 hour users)
Kidney failure (loss of kidney function) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 57,661 Kidney failure patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: 948 people reported to have side effects when taking Claritin-d 24 hour. Among them, 2 people (0.21%) have Kidney Failure.
Time on Claritin-d 24 hour when people have Kidney failure * :
Gender of people who have Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour * :
|Kidney failure||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour * :
|Kidney failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour ** :
How people recovered from Kidney failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Niaspan (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avandia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Novolog (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Failure while taking Claritin-d 24 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour and have Kidney Failure
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour
- support group for people who have Kidney Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Pepcid Ac, Aspirin, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Calcium, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Metoprolol Succinate, Advair Diskus 100/50, Concerta, Imiquimod for a 53-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Acid Reflux, General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergy, Constipation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Adhd, Plantar Warts. The patient has Blood Potassium Increased
- A study of side effects of Claritin-d 24 Hour for a 37-year old woman with Allergy To Plants. The patient has Sinus Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Zyrtec Allergy, Vyvanse, Benadryl for a 25-year old woman with Hay Fever, Adhd, Insomnia. The patient has Photosensitive Rash
- A study of side effects of Zopiclone for a 62-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Renal Failure
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin-d, Meclizine, Augmentin '875' for a 33-year old woman with Sinusitis, Vertigo. The patient has Chest Wall Pain
Recent Claritin-d 24 hour related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.