Home > Claritin-d 24 hour > Kidney failure > Claritin-d 24 hour and Kidney failure
Review: could Claritin-d 24 hour cause Kidney failure (Acute kidney failure)?
We study 944 people who have side effects while taking Claritin-d 24 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Kidney failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney failure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour and have Kidney failure >>>
Claritin-d 24 hour
Claritin-d 24 hour (latest outcomes from 1,174 users) has active ingredients of loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate. It is often used in allergies.
Kidney failure (loss of kidney function) (latest reports from 427,622 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, multiple myeloma, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 944 people reported to have side effects when taking Claritin-d 24 hour. Among them, 2 people (0.21%) have Kidney Failure.
Time on Claritin-d 24 hour when people have Kidney failure * :
Gender of people who have Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour * :
|Kidney failure||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour * :
|Kidney failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour ** :
How people recovered from Kidney failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Niaspan (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avandia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Novolog (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Failure while taking Claritin-d 24 Hour?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour and have Kidney Failure
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour
- support group for people who have Kidney Failure
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My dads side of the family is diabetic and i am the only family member with aa. could they be linked?
My dads side of the family is diabetic, I believe it was his aunt and grandmother that had diabetes. I am the only family member, on either side, that is known to have alopecia areata. I have had it for almost 4 years. Could these things be related?
- Creatinine rising on crestor & causing kidney failure
Husband been on Crestor for 3 years...Creatinine been increasing and he already is a diabetic and been watching his kidney function. Everything I read online points to the Crestor causing Kidney Failure but the doctors REFUSE to listen too us and now he is heading toward dialysis or a Kidney Transpl ...
- My 10 daughter has a cold and i have given her dimmetap, she is now complaining of allergy symptoms such as itchy, sore eyes. would it make any difference if i have her claratyne as well?
My daughters hay fever symptoms are out weighing her cold and flu symptoms. I have already given her dimatapp which is not really doing much to help either condition. Can I/should I give her claratyne as well?
- What does a methotrexate rash look like? a cytarabine rash? if either of these chemos is responsible for my rash, what does it indicate about appropriate therapies going forward?
Treated for Stage 1 Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in 2009 and had only 4 courses of Chemo vs the usual 6 due to a rash that showed up on Day 14 of the 4th cycle. At end of treatment and 1 year following PET scan was negative.
Diagnosed in April 2013 with Burkitt Lymphoma. Negative for HIV-AIDS, ...
- Did all of these medications cause kidney failure and liver failure
never had a liver diagnosis, took the celebrex for 1 week, and did not have blood work before subscribed, does any of these medications mixed cause problems?
admitted for fall, discharged one week later to hospice
- Can the use of claritin d 24 hour cause hair loss?
I began using Non Drowsy Claritin D 24 hour about two years ago and have been using it almost constantly since then (I have had a recurring ear problem that Claritin helps to rectify). However, I just realized that coincidentally, that is when my hair began to thin. Has anyone experienced hair lo ...
- If i am extremely active (e.g. backpacking), should i be taking these drugs for a sinus infection/allergy-induced asthma?
I read that Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolone have a moderate interaction which can cause tendon damage. If my tendons were to be damaged while backpacking, it would literally put my life in danger.
- I have stage 3 kidney failure and i drink folgers cappuccino daily one of the ingredients is dipotassium phosphate is that harmful to my kidneys
is folgers cappuccino mix ok to drink if you have stage 3 kidney failure
More questions for: Claritin-d 24 hour, Kidney failure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Claritin-d 24 hour, Kidney failure
On eHealthMe, Claritin-d 24 Hour (loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Claritin-d 24 Hour is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Claritin-d 24 Hour used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Claritin-d 24 hour, Kidney failure
Recent Claritin-d 24 hour related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Zyrtec-d 12 Hour for a 36-year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis
- Comparions of Claritin-d 24 Hour, Doxylamine Succinate, Melatonin, Ibuprofen for a 14-year old girl who has ART
- Comparions of Zyrtec-d 12 Hour, Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour for a 35-year old man who has Allergies
- Comparions of Pulmicort Respules, Claritin-d 24 Hour for a 10-year old boy who has Allergies
- Comparions of Claritin-d 24 Hour, Wellbutrin Xl for a 39-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Claritin-d, Hycodan for a 38-year old woman who has Influenza Like Illness
- Comparions of Zyrtec-d 12 Hour, Claritin-d for a 42-year old woman who has Ear Congestion
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Claritin-d 24 Hour (Schering Plough) - 10MG;240MG for a 46-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Claritin-d 24 Hour (Schering Plough) - 10MG;240MG, Mucinex (Reckitt Benckiser) - 1.2GM for a 59-year old man who has Head CT
- Comparions of Aleve-d Sinus & Cold (Bayer) - 200MG;120MG, Claritin-d (Schering Plough) - 5MG;120MG for a 75-year old man who has Congested Nose
More related comparison studies for: Claritin-d 24 hour, Kidney failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.