Home > Claritin-d 24 hour > Kidney failure > Claritin-d 24 hour and Kidney failure
Review: could Claritin-d 24 hour cause Kidney failure (Acute kidney failure)?
We study 944 people who have side effects while taking Claritin-d 24 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Kidney failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney failure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour and have Kidney failure >>>
Claritin-d 24 hour
Claritin-d 24 hour (latest outcomes from 1,175 users) has active ingredients of loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate. It is often used in allergen.
Kidney failure (loss of kidney function) (latest reports from 434,587 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, multiple myeloma, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 944 people reported to have side effects when taking Claritin-d 24 hour. Among them, 2 people (0.21%) have Kidney Failure.
Time on Claritin-d 24 hour when people have Kidney failure * :
Gender of people who have Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour * :
|Kidney failure||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour * :
|Kidney failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Kidney failure when taking Claritin-d 24 hour ** :
How people recovered from Kidney failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Niaspan (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avandia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Novolog (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Failure while taking Claritin-d 24 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour and have Kidney Failure
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 hour
- support group for people who have Kidney Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My dads side of the family is diabetic and i am the only family member with aa. could they be linked?
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Seasonal Allergy, Alopecia Areata, and takes Claritin-d 24 Hour)
My dads side of the family is diabetic, I believe it was his aunt and grandmother that had diabetes. I am the only family member, on either side, that is known to have alopecia areata. I have had it for almost 4 years. Could these things be related?
- Creatinine rising on crestor & causing kidney failure
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Kidney Failure, and takes Crestor)
Husband been on Crestor for 3 years...Creatinine been increasing and he already is a diabetic and been watching his kidney function. Everything I read online points to the Crestor causing Kidney Failure but the doctors REFUSE to listen too us and now he is heading toward dialysis or a Kidney Transpl ...
- My 10 daughter has a cold and i have given her dimmetap, she is now complaining of allergy symptoms such as itchy, sore eyes. would it make any difference if i have her claratyne as well?
(Asked by a 11 year old girl who has Flu, Hay Fever, and takes Dimetapp, Claritin-d 24 Hour)
My daughters hay fever symptoms are out weighing her cold and flu symptoms. I have already given her dimatapp which is not really doing much to help either condition. Can I/should I give her claratyne as well?
- What does a methotrexate rash look like? a cytarabine rash? if either of these chemos is responsible for my rash, what does it indicate about appropriate therapies going forward?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, Celiac Disease - Sprue, Osteoporosis, Rosacea, and takes Acyclovir, Septra, Ciprofloxacin, Probiotic, Multivitamin, Benadryl, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Loperamide Hydrochloride)
Treated for Stage 1 Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in 2009 and had only 4 courses of Chemo vs the usual 6 due to a rash that showed up on Day 14 of the 4th cycle. At end of treatment and 1 year following PET scan was negative.
Diagnosed in April 2013 with Burkitt Lymphoma. Negative for HIV-AIDS, ...
- Did all of these medications cause kidney failure and liver failure
(Asked by a 76 year old woman who has Renal Failure, and takes Lortab, Celebrex, Arava, Exforge, Pioglitazone, Bystolic)
never had a liver diagnosis, took the celebrex for 1 week, and did not have blood work before subscribed, does any of these medications mixed cause problems?
admitted for fall, discharged one week later to hospice
More questions for: Claritin-d 24 hour, Kidney failure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Only took this horrid medicine once and it ruined my life!!
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Dibilitating Vertigo Constantly For Over A Year Now!, and takes Loratadine And Pseudoephedrine Sulfate)
I only take this medicine one time and have suffered immensely ever since! I found one other forum were a child had been having seizures in their eyes rolled up after taking it once there's not much warning about this out there but I know I'm not the only one who has suffered greatly after taking th ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Incontinence - Urinary, Pedophilia, Nightmares, Acute Kidney Failure, and takes Effexor)
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Claritin-d 24 hour, Kidney failure
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Comments: It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin-d, Celexa, Melatonin, Klonopin, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Protonix, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Mirapex, Zantac 150, Allopurinol for a patient with Hay Fever, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder, Depression, Gerd, Gouty Arthritis - Chronic. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome Aggravated
Comments: IBS type D / severe power abdominal pain & cramping. Diarrhea.
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q - 10, Marine Fish Oil, Glutamine, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Estrogenic Substance, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lansoprazole for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Pain - Joints, Indigestion, Hay Fever, Menopause Hot Flashes, High Blood Cholesterol, Acid Reflux. The patient has Pain - Joints
Comments: I have too much iron in my blood & wondered if anything I am taking affects this.
- A study of drug interactions between Renvela, Cyclophosphamide, Prednisone, Keppra for a patient with Kidney Disease, Goodpasture Syndrome, Seizure - Generalized. The patient has White Blood Cell Count, High Blood Pressure, Brain Contusion, Brain Hemorrhage, Kidney Failure
Comments: Still fighting the disease. Also having muscle twitches and heart flutters.
- A study of side effects of Claritin-d 24 Hour for a patient with Hay Fever. The patient has Prostate Tenderness
Comments: Lost my lobido, unable to maintain an erection, pain around the anal passage.
More related studies for: Claritin-d 24 hour, Kidney failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.