Claritin and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased - from FDA reports
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased is found among people who take Claritin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Synthroid, and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased with Claritin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41,121 people who have side effects when taking Claritin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
41,121 people reported to have side effects when taking Claritin.
Among them, 29 people (0.07%) have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Claritin when people have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased when taking Claritin *:
- female: 82.76 %
- male: 17.24 %
Age of people who have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased when taking Claritin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4 %
- 30-39: 16 %
- 40-49: 44 %
- 50-59: 12 %
- 60+: 24 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 13.79%)
- Pain (3 people, 10.34%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 10.34%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 10.34%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 10.34%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (13 people, 44.83%)
- Synthroid (13 people, 44.83%)
- Zyprexa (11 people, 37.93%)
- Neurontin (10 people, 34.48%)
- Celexa (9 people, 31.03%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (13 people, 44.83%)
- Nausea (12 people, 41.38%)
- Feeling Abnormal (12 people, 41.38%)
- Depression (11 people, 37.93%)
- Constipation (11 people, 37.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased when taking Claritin?
- Check symptoms - is blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Claritin has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin 43,265 users)
Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, renal cell carcinoma (latest reports from 4,336 Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Claritina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increasedBlood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
Could your condition cause Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increasedBlood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
- Stress and anxiety and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
- Pain and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
- Hypothyroidism and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
- Hypersensitivity and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Claritin for over 10 years on and off and I have just started developing a rash on my face. I am not sure but I am beginning to believe it is from the Claritin. But not positive. It's mostly on my chin and a little between my eyes. Anyone else have the same problem ?
I have been talking Claritin for a few weeks. All of a sudden I have this burning pain in my mouth. I have never had this before and am wondering if it could be the Claritin that is causing it. I have tree pollen allergies in the spring . I took it last year and had no side effects. Please ...
I had a nasal allergy so I started taking Claritine counter medicine. After started taking this my nights become sleeplessness. I believe its because of this Claritine because I have not changed anything in my regular plan. Could any one please help me here? Thanks.
I'm a 6 foot, 200 lb., 68 year old male that had extensive lumbar fusion 5 years ago. The surgery caused neuropathy in my legs initially, but progressed to other parts of my body as well (arms, hands) the past year. During cold, damp weather I have breathing problems with extreme tiredness & ...