Home > Claritin > Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased > Claritin and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
Review: could Claritin cause Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased?
We study 22,718 people who have side effects while taking Claritin from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Claritin and have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased >>>
Claritin (latest outcomes from 24,181 users) has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies.
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased (latest reports from 13,809 patients) has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Sep, 24, 2014: 22,718 people reported to have side effects when taking Claritin. Among them, 23 people (0.10%) have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased.
Time on Claritin when people have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased when taking Claritin * :
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased||73.91%||26.09% |
Age of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased when taking Claritin * :
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||19.05%||47.62%||14.29%||14.29% |
Severity of Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased when taking Claritin ** :
How people recovered from Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 8.70%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 8.70%)
- Thyroidectomy (1 people, 4.35%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 4.35%)
- Major depression (1 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (11 people, 47.83%)
- Synthroid (11 people, 47.83%)
- Xanax (10 people, 43.48%)
- Oxycontin (9 people, 39.13%)
- Neurontin (9 people, 39.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased while taking Claritin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Claritin and have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased
- group for people who take Claritin
- group for people who have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
I took this for six days and then on the sixth day I started getting a bad migraine, severe dizziness, and blurred vision in one eye. I immediately stopped taking it and after it was out of my system for a day I woke up feeling fine.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I always had and still have very thick healthy hair.I noticed two years ago after starting on Armour thyroid and Lorazepam also I started using a natural biodentical progesterone cream that slowly I noticed my hair was thinning out in my bang area along with the temple area.
From this study (1 month ago):
foot pain after sitting for awhile and after sleeping.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Claritin, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Claritin, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
On eHealthMe, Claritin (loratadine) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Claritin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Claritin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (17 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (43 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (44 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Birth Control Over The Counter
- Prismasol Bgk 0 2 5 In Plastic Container
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (actavis Elizabeth) 50mg
- Contraceptives Over The Counter