Review: could Claritin cause Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased?
Summary: Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased is found among people who take Claritin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zyprexa, and have Pain.
We study 22,748 people who have side effects while taking Claritin from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Claritin and have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased >>>
Claritin has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 24,208 Claritin users)
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 2,722 Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased patients)
On Apr, 22, 2015: 22,748 people reported to have side effects when taking Claritin. Among them, 23 people (0.10%) have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased.
Time on Claritin when people have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased when taking Claritin * :
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased||73.91%||26.09% |
Age of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased when taking Claritin * :
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||19.05%||47.62%||14.29%||14.29% |
Severity of Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased when taking Claritin ** :
How people recovered from Blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 8.70%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 8.70%)
- Thyroidectomy (1 people, 4.35%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 4.35%)
- Major depression (1 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (11 people, 47.83%)
- Synthroid (11 people, 47.83%)
- Xanax (10 people, 43.48%)
- Oxycontin (9 people, 39.13%)
- Neurontin (9 people, 39.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of claritin and blood thyroid stimulating hormone increased on
Do you have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased while taking Claritin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Claritin and have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased
- support group for people who take Claritin
- support group for people who have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Calcium Gluceptate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Claritin Reditabs, Combivent, Breo Ellipta, Xanax for a 77-year old woman with Depression, General Physical Health Deterioration, Enzyme Supplementation, Osteoporosis And Aging, Copd, Runny Nose, Anxiety. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose
- A study of side effects of Loratadine for a 31-year old woman with Allergies. The patient has Acne
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Simvastatin, Januvia, Primidone for a 82-year old woman with Allergic Reactions, Dyslipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Essential Tremor. The patient has Anemia - Iron Deficiency, Pruritus Aggravated, Gas - Flatulence, Glaucoma
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Avalide for a 54-year old woman with Seasonal Allergy, Heartburn, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Water Retention
Recent Claritin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.