Clexane and Sarcoma - from FDA reports
Sarcoma is reported only by a few people who take Clexane. We study 6,527 people who have side effects while taking Clexane from FDA. Among them, 4 have Sarcoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Sarcoma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
6,527 people reported to have side effects when taking Clexane.
Among them, 4 people (0.06%) have Sarcoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sarcoma when taking Clexane *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Sarcoma when taking Clexane *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (4 people, 100.00%)
- Plasmacytoma (4 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid (4 people, 100.00%)
- Dexamethasone (4 people, 100.00%)
- Zometa (3 people, 75.00%)
- Humalog (3 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sarcoma when taking Clexane?
- Check symptoms - is sarcoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSarcoma and drugs with ingredients of enoxaparin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSarcoma and Clexane from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clexane has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. (latest outcomes from Clexane 6,539 users)
Sarcoma (rare cancers that develop in the muscle, bone, nerves, cartilage, tendons, blood vessels and the fatty and fibrous tissues) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, sarcoma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 2,574 Sarcoma patients).