Clindamycin hydrochloride and Benign enlargement of the prostate - from FDA reports
Benign enlargement of the prostate is reported only by a few people who take Clindamycin Hydrochloride. We study 921 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Benign enlargement of the prostate. Find out below who they are, when they have Benign enlargement of the prostate and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Clindamycin hydrochloride 1,377 users)
Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate
Benign enlargement of the prostate has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate (latest reports from 24,197 Benign enlargement of the prostate patients).
On Jan, 24, 2017
921 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride.
Among them, 2 people (0.22%) have Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metoclopramide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Meclizine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Erythromycin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cephalexin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Benzonatate (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rhabdomyolysis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Renal Failure Acute (2 people, 100.00%)
- Humerus Fracture (2 people, 100.00%)
- Heart Attack (2 people, 100.00%)
- Blockage Of Leg Arteries (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Benign enlargement of the prostate when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is benign enlargement of the prostate caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Clindamycin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Benign enlargement of the prostateBenign enlargement of the prostate
Could your condition cause Benign enlargement of the prostateBenign enlargement of the prostate
Can you answer these questions?
Doctors agree that I should not take all three medicines at the same time (amlodipine, atenolol and Flowmax) but disagree on when to take each of them (Morning, Noon, Night). I also drink coffee or tea in the morning and occasional cocktail at 5-7 PM. How do most people take these medicines with ...
I have the usual symptoms of BPH which were are relieved and made tolerable by the drugs. I have been taking Flomax for several years. Recently Finasteride was added to improve the urninary stream flow. I have ED. I would like to drop the Flomax. I am worried also about taking both drugs.